Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

these:
arc-saucony-shadow-6000-1.jpg

>
Nike's collabs all day
Sacony????
nerd.gif

Yuppers. And they generally make a better shoe than Nike. Perhaps not as aesthetically pleasing, but darn it if they aren't comfortable and super durableto boot.

its not bad compare to trash that has been really been put out there...imo i think they are a dope pair

i'm out in los angeles and i copped mine today. long story
i had been tryin' to get these sneakers since the release date was said to be march 14...however, they didn't come out in la
nike sportswear at the montalban was supposed to get them and so was undefeated. they all said their shipments didn't come
and check back next week
cool
checked back next week, they said they had them, so i got up early, went to the one on la brea...they said they not lettin' them out until next week butall the pairs are accounted for....go to nike sportswear, they said they not gettin' them
all this runnin' around, i was cool on the shoe
so friday comes, and i call undefeated, and they said yes, they're gettin' them. but 3 people are linin' up for them...since 12 noon!
so i call the santa monica location and they said they're gettin' them
i was on the fence about them and wanted to see them in person. so i go to bed, toss and turn debatin' whether or not i want to get up early and try to getthese shoes. i get up at 5, get dressed and drive to santa monica. nobodies there. so i check out la brea, and it's a group of about 7-10 dudes all in lebrons and kobes sittin' in chairs...i ask if anybody's waitin' for my size, they are, so i go back to santa monica...it's still empty cept forme.
this one asian guy shows up around 9, we talk and wait for the store to open. it opens, i cop my size no problem. mission accomplished
the only thing is, it didn't come with the tshirt, nor the white lace locks (or any lace locks for that matter...i think they were gaffled by the storedudes)

I passed on these on release day. But after seeing them at Flight Club the other day, I now regret it. Shoes are most definitely fresh in person

indeed fresh in person. didnt expect to like them til i saw these IRL. quality and look blew me away.

how much were these going for at undftd? When I was at alife and they said 225, I said this is a no go for a sneaker i'll mess up in three seconds.

SEE THIS IS Y THEY NEED ME THERE BE CUZ I WOULD OF TOLD THEM TO PUT SPADES NOT STARS AND PUT A SPADE ON THE TOUNGE AND MADE THE GUM SOLE BLACK. STAR CITY,PASTAND UP!

SEE THIS IS Y THEY NEED ME THERE BE CUZ I WOULD OF TOLD THEM TO PUT SPADES NOT STARS AND PUT A SPADE ON THE TOUNGE AND MADE THE GUM SOLE BLACK. STAR CITY,PASTAND UP!

I'm sort of digging these. Simple yet a fresh pair of whites.

The ones wallyhopp posted are fresh. where to cop?

Originally Posted by buildingblock

i'm out in los angeles and i copped mine today. long story
i had been tryin' to get these sneakers since the release date was said to be march 14...however, they didn't come out in la
nike sportswear at the montalban was supposed to get them and so was undefeated. they all said their shipments didn't come
and check back next week
cool
checked back next week, they said they had them, so i got up early, went to the one on la brea...they said they not lettin' them out until next week but all the pairs are accounted for....go to nike sportswear, they said they not gettin' them
all this runnin' around, i was cool on the shoe
so friday comes, and i call undefeated, and they said yes, they're gettin' them. but 3 people are linin' up for them...since 12 noon!
so i call the santa monica location and they said they're gettin' them
i was on the fence about them and wanted to see them in person. so i go to bed, toss and turn debatin' whether or not i want to get up early and try to get these shoes. i get up at 5, get dressed and drive to santa monica. nobodies there. so i check out la brea, and it's a group of about 7-10 dudes all in le brons and kobes sittin' in chairs...i ask if anybody's waitin' for my size, they are, so i go back to santa monica...it's still empty cept for me.
this one asian guy shows up around 9, we talk and wait for the store to open. it opens, i cop my size no problem. mission accomplished
the only thing is, it didn't come with the tshirt, nor the white lace locks (or any lace locks for that matter...i think they were gaffled by the store dudes)
From what i know, the final production shoes that stores got did not include the lace locks. the people who have them forsale on the bay don't have the locks. not sure if Alife in NYC had the shirt included...i guess the shirt could have been just for Alife exclusively.

Back
Top Bottom