Alife Rivington Club Nike Air Force 1 Low

just got doubles for 190 a piece off the bay, hopefully they come in good shape...these joints are really fresh in person so I had to pull the trigger once Ifound them at a somewhat decent price.

I can definitely appreciate the simplicity of this colorway. The embossed stars are just too gimmicky for my taste, an easy pass.
Originally Posted by thagreatj

i like them...but would prefer and all white low with a gum sole...like the 03's if i remember correctly.
Word. I had a pair of these, but they didn't seem very popular back then as they sat on shelves for a while. Maybe the flooding of the marketwith overly-colorful shoes can be attributed to the new-found interest in such a simple shoe (more likely the name attached to them though).

Originally Posted by buildingblock

the only thing is, it didn't come with the tshirt, nor the white lace locks (or any lace locks for that matter...i think they were gaffled by the store dudes)

thats a shame. the lace lock is the hottest thing going on these shoes. "crispy" lol.
im not feeling these but the material quality looks good. guess you gotta drop 2 bills for that old school quality

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

these:
arc-saucony-shadow-6000-1.jpg

>
Nike's collabs all day
Hell to the yea Wally!!
laugh.gif

And these as well!

CRUSH NIKE COLLABS
pimp.gif
Amen on both accounts.

I need those NB ARC 1300s like yesterday.....that grey/teal is money. I just find it hard to spend $175-180 shipped on these....

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

these:
arc-saucony-shadow-6000-1.jpg

>
Nike's collabs all day
Sacony????
nerd.gif

Yuppers. And they generally make a better shoe than Nike. Perhaps not as aesthetically pleasing, but darn it if they aren't comfortable and super durable to boot.

QFT...

Back
Top Bottom