All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i actually thought the fitted would turn out ugly, but i was wrong. i actually like how it turned out.

MODS - Can y'all reserve some for buy/sell moderators? I know a lot of us go out of our way to help make the buy/sell forums what it is today. I know we'd appreciate that.

NICE work on the fitted.
pimp.gif

Ill be trying to get my hands on 2 and if I have to pay resell, I aint tripping. I need 2 fitteds asap!

Originally Posted by do work son

team 7 1/8 checking in. not a huge fan of the patch, the new era flag wouldve done just fine but it's still copped
kangaroobombs wrote:
I need a 7 1/8

you two !!#%@! better stay outta my way! 
pimp.gif

MrBrown wrote:
With the faded NT t-shirt

stalin

lol i sleep in my NT shirt now, might have to cop a new one for this fitted tho. keep the fitted on ice until the summer. 
breakin mad necks. gettin "Cobra Kai" stitched on the back.

ALSO, what's good with the NT tee for this year?

This is great for NT Meth. Kudos
pimp.gif

I got a few questions if you'd be kind enough to answer:

1. The 144 only ... was that bcuz you guys ordered 150, then kept 6 for the staff?

2. For the second run, would you offer us the chance to have our screen name embroidered on the side for an extra 5 bucks?

3. Given the crispness of the embroidery on the hat... is there an option/opportunity for this on the shirts as well ?

Thanks again and i look forward trying a get one.

Back
Top Bottom