All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Heres a pic of me wearing my hat. My pants are New York style, of course.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
new york got some silly style
laugh.gif

How you gonna try to show off, but be on that "Sup my hat is too big" steez?

so this was the only chance to cop a nt fitted?? am wondering how mostly all the newcomers got em hmmmmm

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Ryda421

for the people that already purchased the hat. can all of you PLEASE not purchase the second hat. please give us a damn chance to get an NT hat. i swear some of yall who bought this hat were the same piece of *%@% people who were complaining about the patch. i actually enjoyed the patch but i know most of you who bought the hat, bought it because you are just doing it because you saw how big this thread was.

While I kinda see where you're coming from, that is an absolutely foolish request. You think these guys are going to say "You know, this kid has a good point. I won't buy the hat so hopefully everyone else who missed out on the first one has a chance to purchase."
Spoiler [+]

Furthermore, I fully intend on purchasing the 2nd one and I have the first one. I wanted a 7 5/8 and got stuck with a 7 3/4. I'm trying to trade it but if I can't, I'll definitely be copping the second one to rock.
you didn't think i was actually hoping that EVERYONE would listen to my request. i knew it would fall on deaf ears. there is always going to be that scum bag who wants everything for himself. look @ this guy showing off the fact that he has two. i'm pretty sure the admins will do nothing about it. but oh well man, life is not fair.

laugh.gif
@ you keeping a hat that you can not even wear. at least give the people who actually want to wear the hat a chance. i'm pretty sure you fall asleep next to the hat cuddling on some weird type of $%%%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Raylon22

he needs to sell those fitteds and buy a new tv. f outta here, kid.

tv?

lets start with a haircut.

them +%!%@ is touchin his E-yurrs b  

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

for the people that already purchased the hat. can all of you PLEASE not purchase the second hat. please give us a damn chance to get an NT hat. i swear some of yall who bought this hat were the same piece of *%@% people who were complaining about the patch. i actually enjoyed the patch but i know most of you who bought the hat, bought it because you are just doing it because you saw how big this thread was.

While I kinda see where you're coming from, that is an absolutely foolish request. You think these guys are going to say "You know, this kid has a good point. I won't buy the hat so hopefully everyone else who missed out on the first one has a chance to purchase."
Spoiler [+]

Furthermore, I fully intend on purchasing the 2nd one and I have the first one. I wanted a 7 5/8 and got stuck with a 7 3/4. I'm trying to trade it but if I can't, I'll definitely be copping the second one to rock.
you didn't think i was actually hoping that EVERYONE would listen to my request. i knew it would fall on deaf ears. there is always going to be that scum bag who wants everything for himself. look @ this guy showing off the fact that he has two. i'm pretty sure the admins will do nothing about it. but oh well man, life is not fair.

laugh.gif
@ you keeping a hat that you can not even wear. at least give the people who actually want to wear the hat a chance. i'm pretty sure you fall asleep next to the hat cuddling on some weird type of $%%%
laugh.gif
What type of logic? 1, I can wear it, it'll be just a little too big. However, if I can't find the size 7 5/8 to trade it for then I'll try one of the various shrinking methods that people have posted in here. What do you suggest I do with the hat I "can not even wear"? Sell it? That's not allowed here on NT. 2, what the eff was that last sentence about? Was that your attempt at trying to be funny? No, I do not lay next to it in cuddle.

I'm not some guy who bought the hat just to have it. I have every intention on rocking either this one or hopefully a 5/8 one if I can find it. I actually wear fitteds probably more than anyone else in this thread...

24ou39t.jpg

The recent turn of events in this thread have allowed me 2 wear my NT fitted in hopes of being acknowledge by other NTers. I unDS'd it 2 work 2day!! FTW

On a more serious note, why is the thread moderater selectively deleting posts?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

The recent turn of events in this thread have allowed me 2 wear my NT fitted in hopes of being acknowledge by other NTers. I unDS'd it 2 work 2day!! FTW

On a more serious note, why is the thread moderater selectively deleting posts?
Dude must have planned this for years now as revenge on NT
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

/Sigh

Ecapcity charged me for my hat and never shipped it. They either passed it along to someone else on the D/L or were just incompetent. The guy I originally talked to said my order shouldn't have went through because they were sold out. If that was the case, why did I get an order confirmation and then a shipping confirmation? Based on my order number being so low I should have got one.

It looks and sounds like they either sold it under the table or someone took it home from the store.  The first guy I spoke to at Ecap city said they brought in some non regular workers to handle the NT release and it probably got screwed up by one of them. He was supposed to get back to me 2 days ago and I've still heard nothing. I've contacted them twice via their website and called back numerous times speaking to different people. No one has answers for me. One guy said I should have got a hat if the order went though and someone screwed up. Then I get told they E-mail me or call me back but so far I've got nothing. It's been a week since I started contacting them about this.

My charge has still not been refunded and I'm left without an NT cap. I'm very disappointed.

Dirty/Meth/Mods can you get at me and let me know if you have any suggestions on who I can speak to over there to at least get my money back and if I can at least be on the priority list for the next run?

Back
Top Bottom