All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

can't believe i missed this. i get ecapcity updates to my email too. next run i'm gonna grab for sure. good look!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

i wish i scooped one of these

i know that feel

but im not sure you know the feel of putting two hats in your cart (one for me and one for my bro ),trying to check out ,then told that "you can only purchase one hat at a time",then refreshing your cart only to find that there are none left
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
.....................You Know That Feel BRO!?!?!?!?.................................i dont think you do!

NT make some more damn hats!!!!!!

end rant
tired.gif

This topic needs to be unpinned to make room for our Somalia fundraiser.
Unfortunately, I have no update on the new caps at this time, so I'll have to leave you with this:

2fb3525a6090ad94b151fd5b2eca2c0c2288a4c.jpg

I would've posted this earlier (before it was pitifully anticlimactic), but I'd hoped we could lure Rajah back to make the official announcement since he had more to do with these caps than anyone.

Ultimately, the first series NikeTalk caps generated a total of $2,358 for the Children's Defense Fund

We'll be sure to post news regarding the next series of NikeTalk caps as soon as we have more information to share.  In the meantime, I'd like to thank you all once again for your overwhelming interest and support.  

We'll do our best to make sure that more of you are able to enjoy our next offering.  

that's pretty awesome, i wish i had the chance to contribute and get a hat at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom