All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

I aint tryna hear all that son, GO GET MY HAT...NOW 7 5/8!

stock_00.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what i don't understand is that people who were complaining about the patch are the same people who purchased it. i always preferred the patch and now i read that it will not be on the second hat. what kind of stuff is that ?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

just got home. so how quickly did this thing sell out?

We was half way thru checkout...i was typing my info cause for some reason chrome autofill didnt work on that #poor site and then boom ERRORand site crashed for everyone...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by TheWealth

........... how many non NT'ers copped..... after seeing it on FB and ECC's blog.

QFMFT

As soon as I heard about outside links, I knew it was a wrap for this release. Non-NTers couldn't care less about Meth's warnings. Damn shame. Then we have people boasting about it on twitter to all of their followers...
30t6p3b.gif

Good thing I didn't want the hat. (I don't really wear hats all that often) 

I forget about the release too, tbh. I don't know if I would've gone out if I had remembered. Looks like the thread became epic. 
laugh.gif

How were you punked/betrayed? just looking at ECC's website and knowing how many people were after the hat most should've known there was a high risk of it crashing or going slow. Meth jumped in right away informing those who missed out to hit him up, with Rajah following up that orders will be cancelled. They're helping and informing us there's still a chance, for the most part through my eyes the setup and organization was done just fine.
Kudos for actually canceling the orders of those that tried to beat the system.     With a limited product like this, there is no better way to ensure the love gets spread around like it should.   @ you fools who tried to circumvent the rules.
I'm glad you guys appreciate the effort.  
We've been there through other midnight product launches and this is far from the ugliest I've seen.  Those of us who worked on this release have put in a lot of time and effort and I hope the difference in the way we handled this from start to finish and the way just about any other business serving the same population typically handles this type of product is apparent.  

This was NEVER about exploiting our fellow members.  The run was small because it's a lot of money to front and we couldn't be certain the demand would be there.  The goal of the cap in general was to raise money for charity and give you what you wanted: a genuine New Era fitted cap.  Our team won't make a cent off of this, but you can see that Rajah and I are out here at 2-3 am on a Friday night overseeing the launch, even though there was really nothing more we could do from our end as the ball was in Cap City's court.  Staff members were limited to one cap each and very few were issued.  For example, Nelson C chose not order a cap for himself because he wanted ONE more to be out there for you guys.

You're not gonna see the president of Jordan brand online with you at 3 am on the eve of a product launch.  He's not gonna care if you miss out, much less answer your e-mails.  Not only is it Friday night, but I have a plane to catch in four hours.  

We care about you and we appreciate your support, so even though it's going to take a TON of additional effort, I'm committed to doing what I can to make sure that those who missed out will have priority on cancellations (if possible) or our next release.  

You may not agree with all the design choices, you may not like the fact that we didn't have your size or that the Cap City site gave you an error and you missed out, but a lot of thought and care went into each part of the process and we hope that came through. 

Appreciate you coming on for that method. Great hat none the less. I missed out on a 7 3/8 and it was sold out by 12:22. This sold out fast. NT is real

Originally Posted by Method Man

How were you punked/betrayed? just looking at ECC's website and knowing how many people were after the hat most should've known there was a high risk of it crashing or going slow. Meth jumped in right away informing those who missed out to hit him up, with Rajah following up that orders will be cancelled. They're helping and informing us there's still a chance, for the most part through my eyes the setup and organization was done just fine.
Kudos for actually canceling the orders of those that tried to beat the system.     With a limited product like this, there is no better way to ensure the love gets spread around like it should.   @ you fools who tried to circumvent the rules.
I'm glad you guys appreciate the effort.  
We've been there through other midnight product launches and this is far from the ugliest I've seen.  Those of us who worked on this release have put in a lot of time and effort and I hope the difference in the way we handled this from start to finish and the way just about any other business serving the same population typically handles this type of product is apparent.  

This was NEVER about exploiting our fellow members.  The run was small because it's a lot of money to front and we couldn't be certain the demand would be there.  The goal of the cap in general was to raise money for charity and give you what you wanted: a genuine New Era fitted cap.  Our team won't make a cent off of this, but you can see that Rajah and I are out here at 2-3 am on a Friday night overseeing the launch, even though there was really nothing more we could do from our end as the ball was in Cap City's court.  Staff members were limited to one cap each and very few were issued.  For example, Nelson C chose not order a cap for himself because he wanted ONE more to be out there for you guys.

You're not gonna see the president of Jordan brand online with you at 3 am on the eve of a product launch.  He's not gonna care if you miss out, much less answer your e-mails.  Not only is it Friday night, but I have a plane to catch in four hours.  

We care about you and we appreciate your support, so even though it's going to take a TON of additional effort, I'm committed to doing what I can to make sure that those who missed out will have priority on cancellations (if possible) or our next release.  

You may not agree with all the design choices, you may not like the fact that we didn't have your size or that the Cap City site gave you an error and you missed out, but a lot of thought and care went into each part of the process and we hope that came through. 

6f06ba96_applause1.gif

Seriously though, the time and effort you guys put in, and are continuing to put in is awesome. 

Even though I missed out, its nice to see you guys care and are trying to trying to help us out.

All the work is appreciated. Gentlemen, keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom