All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Do you really think it's a smart idea to insult people in a post started by the staff? 

Last Edited By: Method Man 02/26/11 5:56 AM. Edited 1 time.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Upon check out on the evening of launch, I used extra priced express shipping. I figured the odds of my order being canceled would be minimized because of the extra money I paid. An employee confirmed this exact thought 2 me, when I placed a follow up phone call 2 Ecapcity.

My 2nd purchase was through an ebay bin of $90.
So my total spending is approx $150 for both fitteds. I've been wearing the first one ever since I became the topic of conversation in this thread.

In closing, (I hope I am not re-banned) but I am in utter shock that Method Man would contradict himself in saying insults are not allowed, while he allows most of them 2 remain. While deleting Sams post.

If I join bandcamp, at least ill still have a huge "NT" on my forehead

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

My 7 3/4 arrives today I may need to trade with someone for a 7 5/8ths tho I will let u guys know if thats a possibility. my girl actually paid for this hat for my valentines day gift tho so I will def keep this for sentimental purposes at the very least.

I've been kinda quiet about the cap since release night but I really do feel blessed to be one of the few individuals that were able to purchase this cap. NT has been a long standing staple in my life since the 10th grade (more specifically spring of 04). Its hard to believe that I can hardly go a single day without browsing the site. I literally have choosen phone and electronic equipment based on how fast they can browse this forum, in fact I wouldn't even really need a smart phone if it weren't for the fact that I'm addicted to the site.

To all those who couldn't get a cap (especially a 7 3/4) just know that I will wear it very proudly.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For some reason seeing all these kids who were prob not even in grade school when I joined NT rocking the hat really bothers me. Yes I know we all had a chance to cop and I was just unlucky that my comp is slower then 144 other people but damn! 
I would just wait around for the next drop but I'm sure we will just see more of the same. I'm just giving up on ever owning a NT fitted 
tired.gif

I hit eBay every now and then looking for a 7 1/2. Would have liked to have been able to cop this hat but oh well.

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

For some reason seeing all these kids who were prob not even in grade school when I joined NT rocking the hat really bothers me. Yes I know we all had a chance to cop and I was just unlucky that my comp is slower then 143 other people but damn! 
I would just wait around for the next drop but I'm sure we will just see more of the same. I'm just giving up on ever owning a NT fitted 
tired.gif

Fixed

funny i was in niketown today chilling with my homegirl at work and as im sitting on the bench i see a guy rocking the NT fitted copping some black history month kobe's
laugh.gif
i called out to him and chatted for awhile its a shame this hat really wasnt widely available NT folk is every where you go

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

For some reason seeing all these kids who were prob not even in grade school when I joined NT rocking the hat really bothers me. Yes I know we all had a chance to cop and I was just unlucky that my comp is slower then 143 other people but damn! 
tired.gif
Fixed
i know it's not the point but i thought you said you bought the 2nd one off ebay?

The one that I am wearing, or the one I am holding
laugh.gif

Please say nice things about this post NkeTlk
roll.gif
my dude needs to sell that 2nd hat for as much as he can get so he can trade that chaps shirt in for some polo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

/Sigh

Ecapcity charged me for my hat and never shipped it. They either passed it along to someone else on the D/L or were just incompetent. The guy I originally talked to said my order shouldn't have went through because they were sold out. If that was the case, why did I get an order confirmation and then a shipping confirmation? Based on my order number being so low I should have got one.

It looks and sounds like they either sold it under the table or someone took it home from the store.  The first guy I spoke to at Ecap city said they brought in some non regular workers to handle the NT release and it probably got screwed up by one of them. He was supposed to get back to me 2 days ago and I've still heard nothing. I've contacted them twice via their website and called back numerous times speaking to different people. No one has answers for me. One guy said I should have got a hat if the order went though and someone screwed up. Then I get told they E-mail me or call me back but so far I've got nothing. It's been a week since I started contacting them about this.

My charge has still not been refunded and I'm left without an NT cap. I'm very disappointed.

Dirty/Meth/Mods can you get at me and let me know if you have any suggestions on who I can speak to over there to at least get my money back and if I can at least be on the priority list for the next run?

Ahh, they stuck again. I too have been a victim of this, but another hat in the past though. good luck, took me about 3-4 weeks before i saw my $

The one that I am wearing, or the one I am holding
laugh.gif

roll.gif

stop trying to add me on facebook

i reported you for spam .

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by I

roll.gif
stop trying to add me on facebook
i reported you for spam .
I wonder why Meth deletes UncleSam's post, but allows uselessness that has NOTHING 2 do about the fitted remain
Thanks for letting me run your website Sir

P.S. sorry for the waste of bandwidth
frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

/Sigh

Ecapcity charged me for my hat and never shipped it. They either passed it along to someone else on the D/L or were just incompetent. The guy I originally talked to said my order shouldn't have went through because they were sold out. If that was the case, why did I get an order confirmation and then a shipping confirmation? Based on my order number being so low I should have got one.

It looks and sounds like they either sold it under the table or someone took it home from the store.  The first guy I spoke to at Ecap city said they brought in some non regular workers to handle the NT release and it probably got screwed up by one of them. He was supposed to get back to me 2 days ago and I've still heard nothing. I've contacted them twice via their website and called back numerous times speaking to different people. No one has answers for me. One guy said I should have got a hat if the order went though and someone screwed up. Then I get told they E-mail me or call me back but so far I've got nothing. It's been a week since I started contacting them about this.

My charge has still not been refunded and I'm left without an NT cap. I'm very disappointed.

Dirty/Meth/Mods can you get at me and let me know if you have any suggestions on who I can speak to over there to at least get my money back and if I can at least be on the priority list for the next run?

Ahh, they stuck again. I too have been a victim of this, but another hat in the past though. good luck, took me about 3-4 weeks before i saw my $
Yeah, I contacted Meth about it and as of today I'm still trying to get my money back
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom