All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Definitely going to get one if they do another release. May be I'll cop two and take a picture wearing one and holding the other one!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iladakilla

Definitely going to get one if they do another release. May be I'll cop two and take a picture wearing one and holding the other one!!
laugh.gif

you silly man! after the photo give the other one to me!!!

Mods still no numbers of how much we raised?
I'd hoped that the announcement would have been made by now, but unfortunately I'm still waiting on the final confirmation.  I don't want to give you the general estimate and then wind up reporting back with a lesser total.   
We know it was successful, we know it's the highest performing apparel product we've offered even with the limited quantities, and we know that the demand justifies another cap release with larger production numbers.  The charity has been chosen and everything on my end is done, but it's our policy not to announce donations until they've been 100% finalized.  I'm holding out for that so we can put a cap on this thread (no pun intended) and move forward.  

Before someone asks, no plans have been finalized for the second series, so I can't give you an exact release date.  The earliest you'll see it would be this summer, given the lengthy production time associated with the product.  As of now, the Cap City crew is down to do another release with us and I've already talked with Rajah and we've bounced some preliminary specifications around.  I'm confident that we can get something done and hopefully even more people will come away satisfied next time.   

We're grateful for everyone's support and we think you'll agree once the donation is announced that, together, we were able to raise a substantial amount for a very worthy cause.  And I'd like to think we did it the right way.  We didn't gouge anybody.  Despite the lower margin associated with a small run, we offered the product at a standard retail price with no additional demand markup.  We made the launch process as fair as we could - staff members were limited to one cap each and there were no backdoor shenanigans going on at Cap City.  We enforced a very strict per-customer limit.  You did not see these all over eBay after launch.  The goal wasn't to take unfair advantage of our fellow members in order to raise money for those in need.  Instead, we wanted to do something enjoyable for our community that, at the same time, serves a broader and more important purpose.   

Although the specific charity will be announced when the donation has been confirmed, I will say that, due to the feedback we received from you, it is related to education and is focused on serving children in the United States.  With any luck, we'll be able to reveal all of the details shortly.  

Glad the proceeds are going to charity. Yet another reason why NT> ____________.
As for the second run I say let the babies have their bottle and release the same hat worth the patch included. Just make the underbrim grey or black to differentiate the two because the first run is a big deal and should be more special.

only thing that pisses me off is the lint that clings on to the back of that hat...any way of avoiding that without walking around with a static guard all day?

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

I hope some of the proceeds go to Japan
The destination for the proceeds from this particular product has already been determined and can't be changed, but we are trying to make some of our recent advertising revenue available to assist relief efforts in Japan.  More on that next week.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

I hope some of the proceeds go to Japan
The destination for the proceeds from this particular product has already been determined and can't be changed, but we are trying to make some of our recent advertising revenue available to assist relief efforts in Japan.  More on that next week.
Sounds good.  I just saw your new thread on the disaster relief efforts for Japan and donated.  Thanks for that Meth.

finally got mine, got to say the cotton def. feels different.

also, the dome... its like.. short but i ono not complaining

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

will there be more available to buy or is 144 the limit?

There is likely to be a new production run of hats (probably a different design) in larger quantities later this year. 

I am very happy to hear there might be a new run of hats. I missed out on my size by like 30 seconds it was in my cart then by the time i checked out it was sold out

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Why dont we make one with the NT x Japan logo?.............Id love something like that and it would be for a good cause
eek.gif
OHG!  wow dude!!! been a while!!!!(like 5 years a while)
last i remember you were killing the custom stuff..still doing that?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

will there be more available to buy or is 144 the limit?

There is likely to be a new production run of hats (probably a different design) in larger quantities later this year. 

why a different design? the one you guys released was clean and nice. i doubt your gonna design a better hat.

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Why dont we make one with the NT x Japan logo?.............Id love something like that and it would be for a good cause
eek.gif
OHG!  wow dude!!! been a while!!!!(like 5 years a while)
last i remember you were killing the custom stuff..still doing that?
pimp.gif
Wow! Shawn? lol.........yeh Man still doing stuff, slowed down a bit for customers and only do them when the money is right, I was tired of making $75-100 for 12hours of hard work so I only do stuff for well paying customers 

Back
Top Bottom