All College NTers Will benefit from this.

Joined Sep 28, 2004
He wants to see other people suffer so that he can gain appreciation for his own life, by traveling to native lands? I understand that concept completely as you see other people in their down times and see how "good" you have it.

Nothing new to be learned from that essay

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Lol @ everyone coming in with the "I'm too good for this article." POV
It's not that I'm too good for it. my consciousness has just ascended to a level where this wouldn't be of any worth to me. It's like I've known and comprehended it a long time ago.

Joined Mar 28, 2008
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Lol @ everyone coming in with the "I'm too good for this article." POV
It's not that I'm too good for it. my consciousness has just ascended to a level where this wouldn't be of any worth to me. It's like I've known and comprehended it a long time ago.
homie. you are the one.

Joined Sep 20, 2005
While alot of the text delves into ideas that we already know, it serves as a great reminder of the complexity of life. Thanks OP.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now