All Current Pictures of the AJ 12's

jrose5

Banned
Black/University Blue

Q: Where will these be released?
A: Only available on the Jumpman23.com online store.

Q: How much will these cost?
A: $200 and they come with a Limited Edition Fleece and hat that aren't available anywhere else.

Q: Will these be sold at Niketowns?
A: No. Only the Jumpman23.com online store as mentioned above.

And, some random info.

To receive the email that these are going on sale you will need to sign up Team Jordan on Jumpman23.com. If you already have, do it again to make sure you receive the e-mail. They will e-mail you around the end of November.

001003.jpg

AJ%2520XII%2520GALLERY.jpg

AJ%2520XII%2520BACK.jpg

AJ%2520XII%2520TAG.jpg

xiiblackblue_1a.jpg

xiiblackblue_2a.jpg

35296469.jpg

35296438.jpg

Retro12s.bmp

12's%20mid%20black%20red.jpg

12's%20mid%20black%20white.jpg

12's%20white%20flint%20grey.jpg

12's%20white%20french%20blue.jpg

12's%20low%20white%20red.jpg

12's%20low%20white%20pink.jpg

12's%20low%20navy%20white.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

cant wait for the mids, and the lowtop white/pink for my girl :wink:
wink.gif

thanks for all the pics

...Those White and Navy blue ones look alittle suspect...Look at the grey piece that says Jordan....It looks like a bad sewing job....FAKE... :pimp:
pimp.gif

"ON YOUR RISE TO THE TOP MANY DROP, DON'T FORGET IT, IN ORDER TO SURVIVE GOTTA LEARN TO LIVE WITH REGRETS."-JAY-Z

side12-04.gif

These are like that too, are they fake? *credit air-jordans.com*
If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

what magazine is the 1st pic from? im hoping some hk mag cuz 1499 anywhere else is BANK!
everyday i pray that Dunks will be on NIKEiD

do we have any release dates for the low 12s? Also are these all gonna be available or are some just samples that will never be released (red/grey xiii) ?

Damn .................all are so dam hot......but i aint got enuff $ to get dem all............

so i have a question.........the limited suedes or the black reds????? must pik one... :\
ohwell.gif

So...for the XII's

Black/Red Mid
Black/White MId
White/Grey Mid
White/French Blue Mid
White/Navy/Silver Mid
Black/Carolina Mid
White/Carolina (women's) Mid

White/Red Low
Navy/White Low
White/Pink (women's) Low

So 8 men's colors and 2 women's colors...am i missing any?

JM

they aren't all dropping around the same time are they ?! (i.e. XI's - they might even be the next XI's, so many colorways)

and that 1,499 is american u don't see the $ ... but then again they are samples ... btw where can i get that JB mag/catalog ... please someone lemme know !!!
Do you know what fake is???? The sneakers are variants that were not released by Nike. Not fake smart guys!!!!! - darkside2911

They look worn.

I have 2 q's.

Will the Flints have the chrome lettering or the grey as shown in the Nike Picture?

Are the navy lows mens?
7:30

Thanks all for the helpful info...

Ehh, i will be skipping i believe all of these, maybe not the blackies, but i shall be getting the white.pinks for my sis. bleh, plastic lace thingies? bleh.

72_1.JPG

so can we get a confirmation that these are not comming out, there in the catalog, what is the release date?

and what are the prices for these?
JMJ
:: OCTOBER 30th... "JAM MASTER, CUT FASTER" ::
:: ANTI-DS FOREVER -- (please visit!) -- RIP JMJ ::​

Back
Top Bottom