All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Why do you have flowerbeds in your stadium...?

Whatever. Way to respond.

Brantley has such a beautiful swing.

Not sure why people continue to run on Choo, either.

Why do you have flowerbeds in your stadium...?

Whatever. Way to respond.

Brantley has such a beautiful swing.

Not sure why people continue to run on Choo, either.

outacontrol music wrote:
Minny still the team to beat in the division IMO.

eek.gif
This can't be life

Pomeranz left his start early yesterday with hamstring tightness. Should be nothing to worry about, though.

I find it a little strange that there is still no word on Carrasco two days later. It makes me wonder if they found out something a lot worse than they thought and are scrambling to figure out what to do, but I guess the simple solution would be to call up Huff.

Pomeranz left his start early yesterday with hamstring tightness. Should be nothing to worry about, though.

I find it a little strange that there is still no word on Carrasco two days later. It makes me wonder if they found out something a lot worse than they thought and are scrambling to figure out what to do, but I guess the simple solution would be to call up Huff.

Scratch that. No structural damage. He will throw a bullpen tomorrow, and very possibly still start Saturday.

There were of course murmurs from fans wanting Alex White to be the call-up if Carrasco was hurt. Acta: "With the reports we've gotten, we wouldn't be afraid to bring this guy up to compete up here."

He had another great start yesterday. Through four: 23.2 innings, 1.90 ERA, 19 hits, 5 earned runs, 1 home run, 28 strikeouts, 5 walks, 1.01 WHIP, .211 BAA.

Scratch that. No structural damage. He will throw a bullpen tomorrow, and very possibly still start Saturday.

There were of course murmurs from fans wanting Alex White to be the call-up if Carrasco was hurt. Acta: "With the reports we've gotten, we wouldn't be afraid to bring this guy up to compete up here."

He had another great start yesterday. Through four: 23.2 innings, 1.90 ERA, 19 hits, 5 earned runs, 1 home run, 28 strikeouts, 5 walks, 1.01 WHIP, .211 BAA.

Back
Top Bottom