ALL LINKS FIXED Nike Air Jordan OG Black And Gold No56k

So im on ebay and i see them listed by sole_central who claims to have them be authentic.
But were'nt these claimed to be fake by NT not too long ago.
here is what a real pair looks like, there were two types of styles released in black and gold

And with sole_central's pair, you can see that the cut is way lower, and that the swoosh of the nike sign gets cut towards the back of the shoe. Also, the air jordan stamp is stamped too high. I will box it in red to show you what i am talking about

24y1vkp.jpg

Here are some other fakes that all have the nike swoosh tucked in towards the back. Some are too low cut, and some have the wings logo too high

What to do if your girlfriend ask "Would you still love me if I was fat?"
Quote:
Always be sly and be slip her the "How is my girl gonna love me if her heart ain't healthy?

-Purple Face

I think maybe because ran on explorer, well i guess should work now?
What to do if your girlfriend ask "Would you still love me if I was fat?"
Quote:
Always be sly and be slip her the "How is my girl gonna love me if her heart ain't healthy?

-Purple Face

I cant see the piccccccsssss........ugh
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

i was watching another pair....are they all fake?
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Black/Gold 1s are one of the trickiest pairs to identify, and since there were so few pairs made, combined with the fact that this is 1985 we're talking about, 99.9% of the pairs you'll come across are counterfeit.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Quote:
they should retro those
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I <3 Fried Chicken Member #3- Jim Dean
Sz.13 White/Chrome VIII lows NDS $85 and sz.12 Puff 'N' Stuff SB NDS $70. PM me or email:jim_dean03@yahoo.com​

Joerdan23---I noticed that too. The other two ended early. I wonder if someone got snaked into dropping big cash for them...

Phase2x---I agree that all three pair in the last month were fake. This pair, I think is most obvious. They replaced the rear part of the sole with a fresh tread.

Plus these are one of the most beat pair I have seen, real or fake.

Back
Top Bottom