All my 23+ NTers....thoughts..

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
@ You noticed me around these parts. Sound like you are in a western or something.

Like I said dude. You shouldn't be proud to admit you a te a gi rl ou t and she went to get ice cream with her girls instead of finishing you off or letting you hit. SHE won that battle. You got NOTHING out of it. I bet you don't even talk to her anymore.

If you can CONDITION yourself into believeing it is fine with you to just e a t gi rls o ut with no rewards, then ok. But we all know the truth.

NO dudes like doing that with nothing in return. It is something they condition themselves they are ok with. Lets not be fooled. Dudes that always fall short are the ones that submit to the e a ting only role. No dude WANTS that role.
Leave me alone...it happened in the heat of the moment.

I still talk to her though...I got invited to go to one of her friends Bday parties..
ohwell.gif
Did you invited over HER house?

LOL @ Invited to a birthday party. You chose some funny events to brag about man. A birthday party? That is the FIRST thing you mention if I asked you if youstill talk to the girl.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ You noticed me around these parts. Sound like you are in a western
or something.

Like I said dude. You shouldn't be proud to admit you a te a gi rl ou t and she went to get ice cream with her girls instead of finishing you off or
letting you hit. SHE won that battle. You got NOTHING out of it. I bet you don't even talk to her anymore.

If you can CONDITION yourself into believeing it is fine with you to just e a t gi rls o ut with no rewards, then ok. But we all know the truth.

NO dudes like doing that with nothing in return. It is something they condition themselves they are ok with. Lets not be fooled. Dudes that always fall short
are the ones that submit to the e a ting only role. No dude WANTS that role.

I still talk to her though...I got invited to go to one of her friends Bday parties..
ohwell.gif

I wonder why? Sorry man, too easy.

some eighteen year olds. others are still in that childish mindset, like high school was their comfort zone and you're some thirsty seventeen year old kid

that's gonna chase her around.

i left one stranded at the club cause she didn't take to me cause i picked her up late. she didn't talk the whole night...but at 3am i recieved twelvevoice

messages of her yelling in japanese. if you're americanized hearing an asian woman nagging is ....

slnpdx.jpg

laugh.gif
@ You noticed me around these parts.
Sound like you are in a western or something.

Like I said dude. You shouldn't be proud to admit you a te a gi rl ou t and she went to get ice cream with her girls instead of finishing you off or letting you hit. SHE won that battle. You got NOTHING out of it. I bet you don't even talk to her anymore.

NO dudes like doing that with nothing in return. It is something they condition themselves they are ok with. Lets not be fooled. Dudes that always fall short are the ones that submit to the e a ting only role. No dude WANTS that role.

ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rillo561

Not even going to lie. I ate out 17 year old chick last month...

Nothing in return?

I was about to smash, but she had to meet up with her friends for a AP History project
indifferent.gif

TIME OUT....SO YOU JUST ATE THE BOX....AND THEN SHE LEFT? LOL!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom