All My 916 Heads?

i looks sick but i thought sigs. here can only be in text. that's a picture.
i don't even know what a signature looks like.​

^hes right. you gotta make it using the text code not a pic.
In Search of MID WEST Regional XIXsize 11

^ Thanks for the heads up you guys, im new to making sigs so I appreciate you guys letting me know. I'll and change it then

I had some free time on my hands and I was wondering if you guys would like this sig?

T...E...A...M ...... 9...1...6​

Let me know and I'll post the code up on here for you guys...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

ohhh thats sick code for it lol and ima newb soo idk where to put it lol [well im not a newb i just dont post alot lol]

Ok I'll post up the code for the sig.

[font face=Arial Black color=#663399 size=7]T[/font][font face=Arial Bulack color=black size=6]...[/font][font face=Arial Black color=#7339AC size=7]E[/font][font face=Arial Black color=black size=6]...[/font][font face=Arial Black color=#8040BF size=7]A[/font][font face=Arial Black color=black size=6]...[/font][font face=Arial Black color=#8C53C6 size=7]M[/font] [font face=Arial Black color=black size=6]......[/font] [font face=Arial Black color=#8040BF size=7]9[/font][font face=Arial Black color=black size=6]...[/font][font face=Arial Black color=#7339AC size=7]1[/font][font face=Arial Black color=black size=6]...[/font][font face=Arial Black color=#663399 size=7]6[/font]
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

good lookin out paul :pimp:
pimp.gif
T...E...A...M ...... 9...1...6

well then can we rep team 9-1-kix also?
or is it on some exclusive @#%$?
***WANTED WHITE,BLACK,& RED JORDAN II DS OR VNDS SIZE 10.5 GET AT ME!!!***

laugh.gif
I just made that sig since they were having trouble making one. I haven't really seen that Team 9-1-KiX all that much
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

thx for adding some color to my posts paul

GET FRESH AT KARMALOOP! 20% off 1st purchase then 10% off after that! Use Rep Code LY17569

team 91KiX has been around for the past few years. if you didnt know about it when we came up with the idea, youre probably not with us.

Beta class checking in. Right after the kix era. Wow, and I was the only one for awhile after all the grandpas went into hiding...
happy.gif

Hmm... blocked? Ehh.. it's fine. I'll bring it back when people stop remembering me by it.
smile.gif

yo if you guys need anything from long beach or anywhere around it pm me and ill see what i can do. ill be up for thanksgiving weekend.

hi.

Back
Top Bottom