All-NBA Teams Announced, Vol: Wade, Kobe, LBJ, Dirk, Dwight highlight All-First Team.

Dirk
pimp.gif

Nobody with a brain should be mad @ CP3 being 2nd team...like seriously...which one of those guards should he replace? Both of whom finished 2nd and 3rd in MVPvoting.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

wow. shaq still doing his thing at his age

Not to take anything away from Shaq but...who else would even be in consideration for that slot?

MAD PROPS to Dirk!! He deserved it, dude put in work this season.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by CP1708

CP3 not on the first team is gonna make some folks mad.
Better than Wade or Kobe?

Ehhh, only homers, IMO.

He's not a better shooting guard, but definitely a better point guard. The way these all-NBA teams work is stupid. I assume that Wade is the "pointguard" on that team. I would most definitely take a lineup of:

PG - CP3
SG - Kobe
SF - Bron
PF - Dirk
C - Howard

over a lineup of:

PG - Wade
SG - Kobe
SF - Bron
PF - Dirk
C - Howard

That's about 3-4 more alley-oops per game to Howard than you would see with Wade in the lineup. Not to mention Dirk getting some extra open threes.

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Not to take anything away from Shaq but...who else would even be in consideration for that slot?

Oden +!%%% where the !%#* u been

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It was either Dirk or Duncan, but I think Dirk proved he deserved with his play this playoffs.

Playoffs have nothing to do with the awards, but he deserved it this season

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by CP1708

CP3 not on the first team is gonna make some folks mad.
Better than Wade or Kobe?

Ehhh, only homers, IMO.

He's not a better shooting guard, but definitely a better point guard. The way these all-NBA teams work is stupid. I assume that Wade is the "point guard" on that team. I would most definitely take a lineup of:

PG - CP3
SG - Kobe
SF - Bron
PF - Dirk
C - Howard

over a lineup of:

PG - Wade
SG - Kobe
SF - Bron
PF - Dirk
C - Howard

That's about 3-4 more alley-oops per game to Howard than you would see with Wade in the lineup. Not to mention Dirk getting some extra open threes.

laugh.gif
They arent playing against the 2nd team so thats irrelevant... Its just the best 2 guards,2 forwards,and center for the season

Yeah, but Wade had a far better season than CP3 did, he was an MVP candidate all year.

JaFlash wrote: Where is Kevin Love??

SMH

and why would u be looking for him on any of the All-NBA Teams?

3420031568_b500a93596.jpg

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Lizaker4Lizife wrote:

Chris Bosh? There were definitely some not completely objective sympathy votes for Shaq, I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom