All Of My 1987 Babies, What are you up to today?

86>

Also, ITT, OH PEE wants to measure his life against others from the same year.

Last edited:
Couldn't be any better :pimp:

At least that's what I tell myself, smh.

Life's peach right now. Still in great shape. Have all of my teeth, hairline crispy. Skin smooth. bad biddies on deck. Finishing grad school in a month. Been very successful in my career and now delving deep into the entertainment industry. Season tix to multiple sports. Hella connections and valuable relationships. Own a few condos in different parts of the country. Feeling good with where I'm headed, I'm focused and I have a direction. 10 yr HS reunion is this summer...Gonna make those ****** need security clearance.

I don't have children or a wife though..those that do, I'm envious. One day though. I'll just have to settle for these big breasted, fat booty misses week in and week out. drat.

Last edited:
House. Wife. Dog. No kids. Career in HVAC Engineering and project managing. I'd say life is pretty sweet right now. :smokin

Wife, 3 beautiful kids, just bought a new truck last year, looking into purchasing a home down south in the coming years.

COOLIN :smokin

Pretty good, just have to get in optimum shape so I can start hiking. Good job and great girlfriend.

Last edited:
Single, no kids. Just living on my own

Could def be better but could also be worse

Last edited:
Only thing I regret is not traveling more and not completely finishing college. Still have time to do both though so it's not devastating.

Single, no kids, Electrical Engineering P.E., Bests shape of my life, yamb options. apartment. I worry about the dumbest things at times. Life is cool.

'84 is GOAT
pimp.gif

No kids, No Wife, No prospects. At the moment, I'm still at home, but I do have a B.S. Degree in Criminal Justice. I mean, things aren't the best, but it could be A LOT worse. I am happy to have a job for the time being, but soon enough, I will get in my career.

Ups and down. But I'm happy. Going ride this botch out to the fullest until I'm gone...87 all the way. Different flavor 
pimp.gif

Cant complain, pretty good. Workin on knockin those student loans out.

In the next year or 2 plan on moving back to the burbs of a big city

June '87 checking in.

Single

No kids

One Bachelor's degree under my belt. Loans just about paid off

About to finish my ADN and apply for BSN programs. ADN program is paid for, and I'm getting tuition reimbursement upon graduation

Got a job lined up as an RN come May

Moving into a new apartment within the next few months

Looking into purchasing a second car by October

Still entertaining the idea of pursuing a creative outlet in a serious fashion

Life's looking pretty lovely at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom