ALL POSSIBLE XIV RETRO RELEASES *PICS* PAGE 1 + COFFEE

They need to release the White/Red dammit >:
mad.gif
, when was the last time JB released a white/red colorway in Mid version :\
ohwell.gif

Those are beautiful and they will definetly be bought if they releae. Thanks for the pics. Also are if these come out will they be a GR or part of the lifestyle series.

those are ok, they are kinda hot and all would be a great match to some Browns stuff however I can't see myself rushing out to get this colorway. Although if they are released this will be another prime example of Jb's marketing plan: Make a so-so colorway and strap a "limited" tag on it and watch the hype grow to epic preportians then the shoe will fly off of the shelves. Maybe it's just me but this is getting a little bit lame
Life is a beautiful strugglePeople search through the rubble for a suitable hustleSome people usin' the noodle, some people usin' the muscleSome people put it all together, make it fit like a puzzle - Talib Kewli

cinder's aren't my cup of tea. the xiv's are my favorite jordans ever, and this colorway isn't doing it for me. i'm sticking to my 1 pair white/green, 2 pairs black/red.
I know a little bit, I've been here for 3 years and counting.

Those are look good. Definitely have to cop. JB needs to drop a wht/blk and blk/wht colorway.

:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
I hate all these earth-tone colorways (mocha, cinder, ginger, wheat, etc) .....all kaka imo. The XIV's are one of my fav shoes and all but I hope that colorway doesn't come out. If it does, I'm passin like my name was Steve Nash.
"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
i usually dont like brown colorways but those are sick.
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

I would love to get my hands on those! I am a teacher and our school colors are, get ready to crack jokes and all that, brown and yellow. We are trying to shift from yellow to gold with the athletic uniforms, but the brown seems to be staying. I am always looking for cool shoes in our colors to wear on Friday. I have a pair of Nike ID Shox in brown/yellow and Nike baseball shoes in brown/yellow (coach). I do not, however, have any J's with either color (obviously). These would be perfect! I just hope they are more accessible than Altitudes because the closest place that got those was 3 1/2 hours away...

Maybe Eddie could pull some strings since we all know that he has powers...strange and amazing powers. For instance, he makes wheels of shoes appear. No! For real! He does! I've seen it, man, huge wheels of shoes...all the releases and all kind of XIV's, and, and...well, anyways, he does make wheels of shoes appear.
FOR SALE: XIX White/Flint size 12

Thanks for the great pics. I appreciate that you took the time to show the shoe in varying light conditions to help us get a better sense of the colorway. Hopefully this will prevent people from pawning these off as the white/black pair people were hoping for.

As for the shoe itself... the colorway has some potential, but this pair just looks incomplete. There's too much of a 'paint by number' vibe to the XIV "+" colorways so far. If we are to believe that white/red mids will release in '06, that would make three white, ribbed based colorways that are clearly patterned after the original white/red xiv mid.

We need more than just a variety in terms of colors, but in color placement as well. I've had enough cookie cutter retro "+" colorways for one lifetime, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom