All Tacoma NT'ers this is a MUST listen. Please show your love!

Sorry if it has been posted already.

This song is super legit. Fice is reppin Tacoma right.

Sorry if it has been posted already.

This song is super legit. Fice is reppin Tacoma right.

Misleading because the songs called 2 5 3 but he left out half of it (FW, Auburn, Kent) but yeah it's coo. He's not nearly as good as Macklemore though.

Misleading because the songs called 2 5 3 but he left out half of it (FW, Auburn, Kent) but yeah it's coo. He's not nearly as good as Macklemore though.

Originally Posted by Powfo

so true.

me and the other Spanway NTer must be proud. haha. that nasty %!@ deli!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Powfo

so true.

me and the other Spanway NTer must be proud. haha. that nasty %!@ deli!
sick.gif

Never heard of Macklemore until you mentioned him. He is real good too. I'm loving how we got some legit artists!

Never heard of Macklemore until you mentioned him. He is real good too. I'm loving how we got some legit artists!

how's he going to leave fed town, the hardest city in WA, out of a song all about the 253?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

he's cool though...not
eek.gif
 but pretty good.

how's he going to leave fed town, the hardest city in WA, out of a song all about the 253?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

he's cool though...not
eek.gif
 but pretty good.

song is ok. There is nothing hardcore about anyplace in WA so i think he over exaggerated quite a bit. but the song is ok.

song is ok. There is nothing hardcore about anyplace in WA so i think he over exaggerated quite a bit. but the song is ok.

as a born and raised tacoma/lakewood (pierce county) cat, I must say it is as live as he depicts it and if you know people and are about that life you can relate...hope Fice goes far.

as a born and raised tacoma/lakewood (pierce county) cat, I must say it is as live as he depicts it and if you know people and are about that life you can relate...hope Fice goes far.

^ thats a joke right. Ive lived in Tacoma all my life and there is nothing hard about Tacoma or any of its surrounding areas. It's actually one of the softest places I'v been to. If you are from Tacoma you are not "about that life" PERIOD!!!

^ thats a joke right. Ive lived in Tacoma all my life and there is nothing hard about Tacoma or any of its surrounding areas. It's actually one of the softest places I'v been to. If you are from Tacoma you are not "about that life" PERIOD!!!

good song but nothing really hard about tacoma except ppl getting a job out that way. lol. good song fice, so many more artists from WA that are better. Keep it up tho

good song but nothing really hard about tacoma except ppl getting a job out that way. lol. good song fice, so many more artists from WA that are better. Keep it up tho

Haha wren32 take ur eyes off tha pc monitor guy, tappsracer 2 judging by ur sn u from lake tapps hahaha

Edit : just listened 2 about a minute of macklemore x ???? 'Wings' garbage haha y'all think he's dope because he raps about shoes? Dumb haha

Haha wren32 take ur eyes off tha pc monitor guy, tappsracer 2 judging by ur sn u from lake tapps hahaha

Edit : just listened 2 about a minute of macklemore x ???? 'Wings' garbage haha y'all think he's dope because he raps about shoes? Dumb haha

grew up near oakland, but when moved up here it was cake. still go down for the fam and friends, always gna love the bay. but i think its respectful that he raps about the town he loves. cant say its hard or not cuz i aint seen it. now if he raps a song abut oakland being soft and kush, ill call bs.

grew up near oakland, but when moved up here it was cake. still go down for the fam and friends, always gna love the bay. but i think its respectful that he raps about the town he loves. cant say its hard or not cuz i aint seen it. now if he raps a song abut oakland being soft and kush, ill call bs.

Back
Top Bottom