All the Smoke podcast, Matt Barnes & Stephen Jackson

This podcast is top notch. Barnes is a natural. They've had great guests, my favorites have been JR Smith, D Wade, CC Sabathia, of course Kobe, but my favorite by far was Kevin Garnett; which is ironic bc judging from his area 21 segment, I saw zero potential of him being entertaining in this arena. Dude is a great interview.

These dudes have a hit and I can't wait for them to get Gary Payton, other members of the We Believe team, Iverson, and I wouldn't mind seeing some rappers on there like Boosie or TIP.

I don't know if this needs it's own thread but I'm in, I like this podcast a lot. Knuckleheads is a good one too.

I like the Cari Champion, Kobe and KD a lot. I need to watch the KG one soon.

Been watching these as well. Barnes and Stak keep it all the way 100 in a great way. And yeah like someone else said, Knuckleheads with Dmiles and Q is good too

Only basketball related media I listen to/watch.

this is as bout as close to inside the locker room any of us will get....

if it ain’t ex basketball players talking about basketball I ain’t rocking with it...

Former players and current players just have an understanding you can’t share with a media person, therefore these doods ain’t really opening up and the interviews be unauthentic & almost defensive

guys keep it 100% with matt and stack

which is refreshing in the age of all this argumentative, conveyer belt-manufactured media content dudes is pumping out

The KG joint was hilarious, they definitely need GP on there. The Jr Smith joint and Cari Champion was dope too. I rock with Knuckleheads too. I want Sheed on All the Smoke but I doubt it will happen, considering Ron is Staks guy and Sheed and Ben been tight outside of the game.

They keep it all the way 100 AND they have the guest keep it 100. Great show for years to come.

If someone as bad as Chris Webber can continue to commentate, then anyone stands a good chance of being successful in the media / entertainment

Back
Top Bottom