ALL THE VETERAN NT'RS (@ LEAST 7 YEARS OR BETTER) I GOT A QUESTION???

Joined May 28, 2002
DOES ANYBODY HERE REMEMBER THE GUY WHO POSTED THE PICS OF ALLLLLLL THE FOAMS IN HIS DRIVEWAY? IT WAS ABOUT THE TIME THE FLIGHTPOSITE III'S CAME OUT. HE HADEVERY FOAM IN EVERY COLOR UP TO THAT TIME.. HE EVEN SPELLED OUT THE THE WORD FOAM WITH THE BOXES. IF ANYBODY HAS THESE PICS PLEASE POST.

Joined May 28, 2002
THIS IS WHY I LOVE NT. THIS IS 1 OF THE FUNNIEST PLACES ON THE NET. I JUST B WATCH'N EVERYTHING. I SHOULD B A MOD!
I BEEN A MEMBER DAMN NEAR SINCE NT WAS BORN
BUT 4REAL ANY BODY GOT THEM PICS OR IS THAT DUDE WIT ALL THEM KICKS???

Joined Feb 14, 2003
i remember his og post w/ all the pics and angles!!! that was dope!!! nice keonclark7!!!

Joined Apr 3, 2002
KC7 comes through huge w/ the pics. I don't remember that pic but I remember EM's collection was amazing.

Joined Dec 20, 2008
Now thats a foam head.....to the OP u used your 2 posts for the year see you in 2010....
....im playin

Joined Jun 29, 2000
I remember that collection. That was pretty awesome. I wonder if he still has them all?

Joined Sep 24, 2002
Originally Posted by sho3tym

keonclark rings a bell, he used to post some nice stuf....
I swear he posted some of the first pics of the black/royal XVIII...am I right on that?

Joined Dec 30, 2005
Originally Posted by bias1031

THIS IS WHY I LOVE NT. THIS IS 1 OF THE FUNNIEST PLACES ON THE NET. I JUST B WATCH'N EVERYTHING. I SHOULD B A MOD!
I BEEN A MEMBER DAMN NEAR SINCE NT WAS BORN
BUT 4REAL ANY BODY GOT THEM PICS OR IS THAT DUDE WIT ALL THEM KICKS???
everything you said above just spells out that you are a LURKER.

Joined Nov 17, 2001
^were you thinking neo? the guy who posted the blk/blue xvi's?

who remembers when the xviii was on the homepage? lol BAM right there in the banner...hahhhahahh

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now