ALL THE VETERAN NT'RS (@ LEAST 7 YEARS OR BETTER) I GOT A QUESTION???

DOES ANYBODY HERE REMEMBER THE GUY WHO POSTED THE PICS OF ALLLLLLL THE FOAMS IN HIS DRIVEWAY? IT WAS ABOUT THE TIME THE FLIGHTPOSITE III'S CAME OUT. HE HADEVERY FOAM IN EVERY COLOR UP TO THAT TIME.. HE EVEN SPELLED OUT THE THE WORD FOAM WITH THE BOXES. IF ANYBODY HAS THESE PICS PLEASE POST.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE NT. THIS IS 1 OF THE FUNNIEST PLACES ON THE NET. I JUST B WATCH'N EVERYTHING. I SHOULD B A MOD!
roll.gif
I BEEN A MEMBER DAMN NEAR SINCE NT WAS BORN
roll.gif
BUT 4REAL ANY BODY GOT THEM PICS OR IS THAT DUDE WIT ALL THEM KICKS???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i remember his og post w/ all the pics and angles!!! that was dope!!! nice keonclark7!!!

KC7 comes through huge w/ the pics. I don't remember that pic but I remember EM's collection was amazing.

Now thats a foam head.....to the OP u used your 2 posts for the year see you in 2010....
laugh.gif
....im playin

I remember that collection. That was pretty awesome. I wonder if he still has them all?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

keonclark rings a bell, he used to post some nice stuf....
I swear he posted some of the first pics of the black/royal XVIII...am I right on that?

Originally Posted by bias1031

THIS IS WHY I LOVE NT. THIS IS 1 OF THE FUNNIEST PLACES ON THE NET. I JUST B WATCH'N EVERYTHING. I SHOULD B A MOD!
roll.gif
I BEEN A MEMBER DAMN NEAR SINCE NT WAS BORN
roll.gif
BUT 4REAL ANY BODY GOT THEM PICS OR IS THAT DUDE WIT ALL THEM KICKS???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

everything you said above just spells out that you are a LURKER.

^were you thinking neo? the guy who posted the blk/blue xvi's?

who remembers when the xviii was on the homepage? lol BAM right there in the banner...hahhhahahh

Back
Top Bottom