Official Jordan XI Thread

I love the XI's. And I might be in the minority that thinks this but I think its time for them to go back in the vault for a few years like the did the 3's a few years back. It just feels like they have lost some of their appeal.

I love the XI's. And I might be in the minority that thinks this but I think its time for them to go back in the vault for a few years like the did the 3's a few years back. It just feels like they have lost some of their appeal.
love the 11s too. but I would say an upgrade to the material, cushion in particular could benefit the continuity of the line. put some zoom in it and use a good insole.

After the remastered Columbias drop, sure

Hell no. Not till they redo the Space Jams properly, and bring back the Concords with 23 heels.

Did they really put the 3 in "the vault" though? I dont think they did. But I do understand the thought. All these colorways of the XI takes away from the prestige of the model. At this point, I dont care. I want a new and revised Columbia. Got my wish come true with the 45 PEs. No shoe will ever be "in the vault" if Nike thinks they can make money on it.

You will in four more years when it’s the 30th anniversary of the 72-10 season 🤣
Clear as hell outsoles will be on those. Lets hope they dont screw with the number on the back. Like put 72 or match the 45 font style with a 23. They cant be that dumb. But nothing shocks me anymore. As much as I think I am done the Cords right now, I will probably end up getting sucked back in as always.

Clear as hell outsoles will be on those. Lets hope they dont screw with the number on the back. Like put 72 or match the 45 font style with a 23. They cant be that dumb. But nothing shocks me anymore. As much as I think I am done the Cords right now, I will probably end up getting sucked back in as always.
while I love the ConCord colorway specifically, I hated the insole that they provide them with. I'm hoping they would provide the same insole as it was with the Jubilees.

I'm having some internal conflict right now whether to purchase a DS Jubilee or just save for something else. I have a few pairs of the XIs in my collection which I rarely use. I'm on the fence whether to just pass on them considering I already have XIs or just go for something different.

I'm having some internal conflict right now whether to purchase a DS Jubilee or just save for something else. I have a few pairs of the XIs in my collection which I rarely use. I'm on the fence whether to just pass on them considering I already have XIs or just go for something different.
I say go for the Jubilee 11s, that’s 1 shoe that probably will never retro again. Only one 25th anniversary. I want a pair as well

Cop these “Legend blue” 11 from cousin consignment store for a steal!!
663AA69B-0EE4-4E8B-9146-8328EF279108.jpeg

Plus copped a used pair of Concord to rock
4395E045-DE99-49DE-82AB-818F37CD9CF5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom