Official Jordan XI Thread

This will be a cop simce it looks like it could have been an og colorway, dare I say better than the not so cool grey 11s im sorry but that isnt that great of a shoe imo

These definitely give early 2000s fake vibes 100% lol. I think that’s what makes them kinda intriguing for me the more I look at them. This is a shoe I’d typically hate and kinda still do but something about them keeps low key drawing me in. Trying to resist and treat these like the trash that they’re supposed to be but it’s getting tough lol. They might’ve done pretty well as an OG cw but I guess we’ll never know.
U know you’re gonna cop. Everyone is . Resisting is futile 🤣

This will be a cop simce it looks like it could have been an og colorway, dare I say better than the not so cool grey 11s im sorry but that isnt that great of a shoe imo
A lot of people will disagree with that but I can understand liking these more than CG’s. White -red is a classic combo for Jordans since the beginning. Cool Grey is kinda a newer more modern take that happens to work well but I ain’t mad at someone liking these more than the CG’s.

There would have had to be some amount of black on the shoe for me to accept them as a possible original type color. The 12 and 13 got it right imo but these would have been passed on in 96. If the "Concord" took all the purple out and replaced with red, it would have been perfect. Then and now.

I won't forget my first 11's that I started wearing, the 72-10's got em back then when it released on SNKRS, there's nothing better than rocking em feeling all wavy knowing that the soles yellowing makes em pop out even more, haha I have been loving the 11's ever since

IMG_9773.jpg

Any word on if these are still releasing (mock-up)? I believe it was slated for September 22.
1653307615392.jpeg

Todays anniversaries
XXIII Trophy Room Black (6 Years)
1653307838620.jpeg

XXIII Trophy Room White (6 Years)
1653307801778.jpeg

XI Low Bred (7 Years)
1653307727111.jpeg

I High Chicago (Retro) (27 Years) 1995
1654529968919.jpeg

Last edited:
I can say that I'm glad I never did this crap in my life for a pair of shoes. I remember the days when I saw this around town occasionally with particular releases.

I remember the shoe storefronts, particularly Fooaction, at Fox Hills Mall had fools camping out like the day before the release of the Concord XI in 2011. It looked like the store was accumulating homeless people in front of it.

People really camped out for the crappy version of the Cool Grey XI in 2010? I never knew that until I saw this. How crazy that this was only a year before the chaos and idiocy with those swap meet bootleg looking Concord XI in 2011.

I can say that I'm glad I never did this crap in my life for a pair of shoes. I remember the days when I saw this around town occasionally with particular releases.

I remember the shoe storefronts, particularly Fooaction, at Fox Hills Mall had fools camping out like the day before the release of the Concord XI in 2011. It looked like the store was accumulating homeless people in front of it.

People really camped out for the crappy version of the Cool Grey XI in 2010? I never knew that until I saw this. How crazy that this was only a year before the chaos and idiocy with those swap meet bootleg looking Concord XI in 2011.

never camped out for anything in my life. I have much better things to do. also, looking at that video, those PiPs are fire.

So are the Legend Blue XIs and the Columbia XIs synomous to one another like the Playoff/Bred XIs or are they different?

So are the Legend Blue XIs and the Columbia XIs synomous to one another like the Playoff/Bred XIs or are they different?

It's the same-o, same-o.

I'll just go with Columbia XI because that was its original name in 1996. And the color name is ideally identifiable with that one.

Legend Blue XI sounds corny and it was a stupid and unnecessary name revision for that crappy 2014 re-release. And that was a crappy pair that was rehashed. So it's not a good name based on all that.

Back
Top Bottom