ALL THINGS MAJOR - NEVER MINOR

^$175. I think I just unleashed alot of hype and info. on the location of these shoes. Don't tell your friends.

^You say that like we take what you say seriously...
Punchline #1--Yeah...so...give me your number before I change my mind.

Punchline #2--My name is ____ and I use this kinda condom{point} whats good?www.myspace.com/marcus301pg

^^^Exactly.

It's not that I think I'm better than anyone. There's just noone that's better than me. I'll accept equality.

^You say that like we take what you say seriously...

I highly doubt your words of wisdom garnishes respect.

:smh:
smh.gif

-KickaPop

All my MAJOR hats are going on a Melo-like 15-game suspension after that bamma video...

:smh:
smh.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif

"... Sucka think he good! Sucka think he can whip me..."
"...your WHOLE style is CHUMP..."​

Hahahaha
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

Quote:
We'll have Rare Air Laser Vs at 10 a.m. Sizes 7.5 to 14, but in very limited quantities.
What do you call an Eagles player with a Super Bowl ring?
A thief!​
Art Monk belongs in the Hall Of Fame!​
Team ********!​

me n my girlfriend went there last nite for the 1st time. she copped a shirt. i was gonna get a red major cap but the funds were looking low. >:
mad.gif
but something me n my girl noticed was that the staff was real helpful. some shops ice grill you when u look around but major was different. :wink:
wink.gif

^They still have holiday hats left? Either way I'll be there tomm
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#21"The Great DEPRESSION​

^did see the holiday fitted on saturday but not sure what sizes they have left, picked up the digital camo. amazing.
2h3tr38.jpg
speak softly and carry a big stick
Variety is thespiceof life
FS/FT: Nothin'

^We still have the digicamo caps, as we made the number lot higher than the Laser's to make sure that we can get you the right sizes.

They are disappearing pretty fast though, as a crew from Nike Beaverton came by today and picked up a few.
NeverMinor

LOl, I'm dying over here. Duke said " so you don't have to go to the guy around the corner who sells them for 300 dollars".

Spizikes anyone...

But hey he probably sold out so it doesn't matter.

Video was still very informative about their backgrounds.
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

Yo..how come as long as I have known Duk- ki thru here and talked to him once...

I just realized I have seen him over the years about a million times!! lol

UMD, Howard, Wizard Games and beyond!! Unreal.

That was a good video for real... I swear I gotta get down there.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Excellent video. Excellent interviews...Duk-ki and Underdog speak with clarity - very helpful.

It's not that I think I'm better than anyone. There's just noone that's better than me. I'll accept equality.

I had to laugh at the part about being up at Howard ripping down other peoples flyers..

We threw an Annual College Day at Kings Dominion back then...and saw some other dudes trying to throw one and went crazy ripping down posters and flyers at Howard putting ours back up..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

College Day @ KD ....

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!! those were the days!

Great video. It's always good to get a more indepth view of a business.
Sig starts here:

...living in the forum where most dudes PMS more than I do.

Videos real cool. Shoulda chilled with the fisheye and worked the dof a bit more but it was definetly on point. Does anyone have more info on gearshift? I need to send a reel and see whats up ahah

Back
Top Bottom