ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

I'm going to be making a visit to Philadelphia in about a month, want to ask what sneaker spots should I hit up and if there's anything else that warrants a visit? Thanks in advance

Ubiq in rittenhouse, along with all of rittenhouse for shopping needs. P's & Q's as well as Suplex on south street are worth going to, and if feel like paying FC prices you could go to sole control.

A lot of special things happening at VILLA. Join The Movement!

Feel free to hit me up should any of you guys have any issues at one of our stores or if you have any general feedback.

BTW a long time member is now running all things media for the company 
wink.gif

Feel free to hit me up should any of you guys have any issues at one of our stores or if you have any general feedback.

wink.gif
I used to go to the one in Reading years ago.

wink.gif
Glad to see you guys have a presence here on NT now.

yo.

hittin the dave chappelle show in PA this weekend.

gonna be stayin @ some hotel on Chestnut St in university city. just wanted to kno what spots/clubs/lounges/bars are poppin in the area or surrounding area @least.

lookin for a mixed to black crowd.

thanks...

I know this thread is not as active but I would like some info on surrounding areas that will be having the Nike sb Tiffany's. Please help

kinetic

wilmington, DE

i can almost guarantee they'll have them but they usually only get 1 per size

Last edited:
yeah i tried there they said they were probably going to be mobbed anyone know where i can find sb realese near the south jersey area by like im from by the deptford mall and also im looking for the tiffs in both low and hi sz 11 

Back
Top Bottom