ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Ubiqlife.com - Either location. Get their early, but I don't expect an instant sellout. The 10/13 sat around for a little bit.

Not sure if it's been discussed before but we should organize a group photo shoot for when the weather gets nicer. Maybe a JB themed shoot where we get 23people to wear each numbered sig shoe. We could do it at a landmark location or anyplace else interesting. Just a thought.

Yo i'm born and raised in Philly and a student at Penn. I just saw all of this stuff going on, wish I knew earlier. Nevertheless there are tons of peopleat my school that rock SB's dunks and whatnot that would definitely roll through to such events. Not sure if they would bring anything to the table otherthan some kicks they bought off ebay with their dad's black card but who cares. Next time there's an event I'll be sure to promote in UCity.

yo im down for a dunkxchange type of thing ... if any1 got info on and up coming one plz post ... ill try to get there and maybe bring a few dudes
and if anyone knows of any spots near bye that gets the countdown packs and does sell out right away plz pm me with info or something

Yeah I'm down for any type of event. Can we just make it over summer break so I can actually go to it please.

ya'll been dead since i left. lol Sneaker Expo Around Temple for spring fling in 3 WEEKS. Looking for vendors and sponsors

^^^co-sign this post is slippin a lil'
just stopped in to see if anything new came up
haven't posted in a while there was sumin wrong with this stupid computer

NEED!!!!!
Store and Company Sponsors
Vendors (collectors, resellers, clothing lines, web sites)
Collection Competition Participants
Shoes for Live Auction
Custom Shoe Designers & Artist for Showcasing and Live Demonstrations

Contact ME! @ Wx2Mktg@yahoo.com
AIM SBvj426
Yahoo Wx2Mktg

any1 know what stores get the cdps in up south street, deptford and cherryhill mall? any bit of info helps because i havent been able to find out myself ...thanks

Lemme know when that expo is VJ, I just bought a ton of shelving so Im gonna go thru everything and Ill try and get some heat together, if im not on lockyet.... holler at me

SBvj are you the one who organized the last temple expo? I went it was cool, was broke as hell tho so I couldn't cop anything. Also anybody know where Ican get the new structures in the philly/south jersey area?

^they are gone, unless u are looking for the vivid blue ones W/ the crazy print, then i dont think they are out in Phla yet... Anyone selling ben drury akaHold Tight am 1's in size 9 or 9.5.. I need a new pair

yea that was me..

I had to cancel the april expo. not enough time but i have somethin major in the works

Just an update. its a new Nike Factory store being built at Franklin Mills.. i just got a job there so im boosted.

Im about to start working on my consignment store. Hopefully i can open it next April. Philly needs a legitimate consignment store

Also my birthday is this Sat and Party is this Friday @ Marbar 40th and Walnut, Penn Relays Weekend . I'ld appreciate it if you guys could make it out..

philly i need some help...what are some good bars in the center city/south philly area for people 21-25? names and addresses if u have them. thanks in advance

Whats up yall? I am moving to Philly on the 24th of May and was wondering if it would be possible to go out on the 25th and find a pair of the VI/XVIIcountdown pack. Any help would be appreciated. Also, if you know where I might be able to find them and you dont want to post here just PM me. Thanks.

^^just go to south st a whole bunch of stores will have them, im pretty sure these are going to sell out 5x faster than the other packs

The other packs are still available on South Street and The Gallery. I doubt that the VI/XVII package will sell out on the first day either.

Just an update. its a new Nike Factory store being built at Franklin Mills.. i just got a job there so im boosted.
Yeah I noticed the sign there also, I hope they will have good selections. Do you know when its actually supposed to be open?

thanks for the bday wishes.

haha Killmatic what u know bout Walnut Room, lol

Been gone for a while now been on iss where the philly tread popped. ha but yea did neone go to the grand opening sale for the nike store. I'ma probably bethere all the time. especially on the weekend. dont be scared to say whats up like everyone else

Originally Posted by Air STi

^^ its already open. i went there yesterday and didnt see anything good.

Like most Nike Factory Stores. The employees usually get to the good stuff before it hits the floor.

Hey guys, I'm going to be living in the Philly area (actually like a block away from UPenn) for the summer and I was just wondering what spots are good tohit up mainly for Jordans, Nike Retros, and other Nike Basketball shoes. I have no clue what's good in Philly so any advice would be great. Thanks inadvance for your help NT.

Back
Top Bottom