ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by neverlie

Just hit up the FTL near me and they had Pennys and Pippens for $40 each. They also had 2 pairs of the low top 11s for $40 too.
Is it a FTL outlet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by neverlie

Just hit up the FTL near me and they had Pennys and Pippens for $40 each. They also had 2 pairs of the low top 11s for $40 too.
Damn those are some great prices! Did they have lots of sizes left and which one was it?

hittin up philly for the Bucs/Eagles game. gonna try do some shopping the day before. looking for some help on where's great places to go. Coming from asmall NY town near Montreal so it's a haul. Info is MUCH APPRECIATED

PRE SALE FRONT OF THE LINE PASSES FOR PHILADELPHIA https://secure1.webconnex...e_philadelphia_sept_19th

PURCHASE A BOOTH FOR THE PHILADELP...ttps://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

The weekend of the 19th and 20th we got two great event going down. On Saturday the 19th we have Philadelphia Pa. We will have some great performances as wellas some great djs and give aways from the sixth boro. Come out from 1pm to 5pm at the Lotus Lounge. This is an all age event and will be only $12 to get in.Save the date. Info is on the flyers below.

Dont forget we still have tables or small sponsorship spots open for Philadelphia. Please email us at lupe@dunkxchange.com or call 714 809 2028 with anyquestions

any footlocker employees in the area trying to hook it up on the 50% this weekend?...also, lets bring this thread back from the dead people

WE HAVE DISCOUNT TICKETS FOR PRESALE AT THE LINK BELOW FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SAVE A FEW BUCKS AND YOU GET IN THE FRONT OF THE LINE!!!

PURCHASE PRESALE $12 DISCOUNT TICKETS AND FRONT OF THE LINE PASS HERE
https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunkxchange_NYC_sept_27th

PURCHASE BOOTH SPACE FOR EVENT HERE
https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

The First week of October we will bring you NYC DXC. The event has had a date change due to a double booking of the venue we had lined up. The official datewill be on Sundays OCT 4TH!!!!!! AGAIN NEW DATE FOR THE 1ST WEEKEND OF OCTOBER. OCTOBER 4TH 1PM TO 6PM

We have grown so much over the years and as we grow we look to new ways of doing things. We are WORKING on bringing a special musical artist and Djs to performas well as great vendors and sponsors lined up for the event.

Admission to the event is only $15 and part of the door will go directly towards helping the Holy Grail rebuild.

Location of the event will ANGEL ORENSANZ FOUNDATION/ORENSANZ EVENT CENTER 172 Norfolk Street, New York, NY 10002 PHONE:714 809 2028

Time of event is from 1pm to 6pm and will be all ages.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A BOOTH OR BE A LOCAL SPONSOR PLEASE CALL 714 809 2028 OR EMAIL LUPE@DUNKXCHANGE.COM

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by basslinewonder

I'm heading to Temple U this fall...its easy to buy alot of sneakers you want there...without waiting in long lines
Please be sure to register for English 101 your first semester.
Now did anyone think that was funny? No.

yo im going to philly for about 2 months anybody know where i can find a open gym so i can ball or a ymca ima be staying in cheltenham

Originally Posted by thekidep22

yo im going to philly for about 2 months anybody know where i can find a open gym so i can ball or a ymca ima be staying in cheltenham
hey eliano, where you been cuzzo?

you frauded me in early september/late august and then you disappeared. where the hell are my shoes? where the hell is my money?

im gonna go to the east coast soon to see some friends. let's meet up, get some coffee.

Hey Philly peoples, I'm giving a deal.

2001 Size 11 VNDS True Blues III
2003 Size 11.5 NDS White Cements III

$350 together meetup

Back
Top Bottom