All Things Sports Media Thread!!

If you need a chuckle check out rob parker & Broussards show today. I'm just listening to the recap show and am literally in tears laughing at these fools go back and forth about the lack of blacks in baseball. Neither one is making sense which makes it even funnier.

Rob said "you don't have any numbers"(stats to support opinion). Broussard replies "you don't either".

It truly is a trainwreck.

Funny how BSO changed his profile info

36CA8555-B5A9-42CA-92B3-E8D10F1910D7.jpeg

If that brotha quit I'm sure barstool will go ahead and hire jason whitlock.

Speaking of whitlock, dude is out here putting out columns (that no one will read) like a mid 2000s rapper put out mixtapes.

People just finding out how trashy and racist barstool is? Glad they and Bill Simmons are getting theirs

white men dissecting a black mans life will always be uncomfortable let alone when they have documented patterns of racist behavior

Full ESPN Radio lineup debuting Aug 17:

6:00 - 10:00 AM - Keyshawn Johnson, Jay Williams and Zubin Mehenti
10:00 - 12:00 PM - The Dan Le Batard Show
12:00 - 2:00 PM - Mike Greenberg Show
2:00 - 4:00 PM - Max Kellerman Show
4:00 - 7:00 PM - Mike Golic, Jr. and Chiney Ogwumike
7:00 - 9:00 PM - Sarah Spain and Jason Fitz
9:00 to 1:00 AM- Freddie Coleman and Ian Fitzsimmons

Out: Golic and Wingo

Does anyone even listen to ESPN Radio? Hell, does even listen to national sports radio?

late night/early mornings local ESPN affiliate airs the national radio, or if I'm listening via iheartradio it'll be the national feed.

I like listening to sports talk at bedtime or on my walks/jogs lol. and ESPN > Fox Sports aside from Dan Patrick

Back
Top Bottom