All Things Sports Media Thread!!

HBO and The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by Ryen Russillo to remember the late David Stern (3:00). Then Ryen sticks around to call up ESPN senior writer Seth Wickersham to discuss the upcoming Patriots-Titans playoff game and the implications to the end of the Brady era in New England (33:45). Then Bill and Ryen talk with Fox Sports and NFL Network’s Peter Schrager to preview Round 1 of the NFL playoffs (1:01:15). Finally Bill and Russillo call up Joe House to make some NFL Million Dollar Picks (1:33:40).

kingkoopa kingkoopa I think you can get a good idea of Stern's influence from this.

HBO and The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by Ryen Russillo to remember the late David Stern (3:00). Then Ryen sticks around to call up ESPN senior writer Seth Wickersham to discuss the upcoming Patriots-Titans playoff game and the implications to the end of the Brady era in New England (33:45). Then Bill and Ryen talk with Fox Sports and NFL Network’s Peter Schrager to preview Round 1 of the NFL playoffs (1:01:15). Finally Bill and Russillo call up Joe House to make some NFL Million Dollar Picks (1:33:40).

kingkoopa kingkoopa I think you can get a good idea of Stern's influence from this.

He was good for the league.

I get that.

But his purpose was to sell black players to white consumers.

He had serious suspect agendas.

The dress code thing has changed for the good unbenoges to what was intended.

It's laughable.

And the CP3 trade to Lakers was flagrant af.

He was not here for us.

He was here to sell to whites off blacks.

JJ is back! And he is joined by his friend, and now cohost, Tommy Alter to talk about being a new resident of New Orleans (16:59) and introduce some new segments to the show (28:11)! The gang is also joined by rookie phenom Zion Williamson (38:34). They discuss his experience in the league so far and how he had doubts about getting drafted. -

Back
Top Bottom