All Things Sports Media Thread!!

NBA Players Boycott; Calling for Change David Aldridge and Sam Amick discuss the NBA boycott, the reason for it, why change is necessary, and how the NBA moves forward. In this raw episode you get to hear the heart of both David Aldridge and Sam Amick.

After Woj and Shams, who is the most dependable NBA reporter? Chris Haynes?

08/31/20 Edition talking about JOhn Thompson:

Doc & Galdi | The Team 980 https://theteam980.com/doc-and-galdi/

"Big John" | The Tony Kornheiser Show

I can’t believe keyshawn gets paid to talk about football.. and was in the league

I see skip got called to the carpet by fs1 for his comments about dak.

My guess is he will apologize to Dak at the start of Friday's show.

Funny thing is this ain’t anywhere new for dude

in the 90s he was claiming aikman was secretly gay.. and now this

and dude claims to be a cowboys fan

I hate that these ppl have this kind of platform to spew that bull****

my issue is the structure is the structure of these things...

but it’s worse when that shh gets pulled into politics

At least with sports, I know the deal when it comes to my team, the eagles.. we got a large passionate fan base that is rivals for other large fan bases then it’s the whole Philly vs other places stuff.. but again, least that’s sports.. they pull that same shh with politics with is a whole other level of deplorable

Skip Bayless is a TV character. This is what he's always done...might as well put him in the same category as your favorite TV villain. He's not apologizing, in fact...despite that public statement disagreeing with what he said, Fox Sports is probably patting him on the back behind the scenes. He's doing exactly what they pay him to do - generate clicks, interest, attention. That's the purpose of all these "debate" shows, outside of the OGs PTI and ATH.

I think it's actually funny that most media members know his game yet they still understand the power of his name so they're using it to their own advantage.

"Skip is a joke, who cares what he thinks, we shouldn't take him seriously. But lemme retweet this video clip of him and talk about how he's an idiot so I can get my 1,000 retweets and likes."

The hot take / debate / talking heads garbage era been going on too long. Needed to end a decade ago.

Back
Top Bottom