All Things Sports Media Thread!!

So is whitlocks beef that pretty girls dont need to be as qualified as ugly girls?

If he looked like Fabio he would have received jobs he wasn't qualified for either.

That's the game. It's the difference between being Halle berry and Regina King.

663B22DD-5D07-4B12-B645-532BB4477B79.jpeg

^^^ whitlocks pop passed away a few years ago. What's the backstory between whitlock and AI? I can only speculate whitlock saying something along the lines of AI embracing thug/street culture by the way he dressed/ wore his hair etc.

Speaking of whitlock this dude wants ESPN employees to say Katie nolan sucks on air as a way to call out white privilege. Does Jason understand that by doing so they could get fired/damage reputation and future employment opportunities?

I think Katie nolan is awful too (Sarah Spain as well) but to think people gonna go hard on employees to prove his point is misguided.

Jemelle Hill is a difficult subject. She's a terrible writer. No editor should have ever let her write columns, and ESPN was right to let her go from that. But, I think she's okay on-air. Both things can be true.

Depends on who she’s with for me.. like I wouldn’t watch anything with just her

but I liked her podcast she used to have with Michael smith.. and she’s good on the wire podcast with van lathan

Somebody come get these espn personality ****** back in the studio. I just saw a grown *** man showing off his hairy legs in his living room. I was not ready for this ****ery.

Somebody come get these espn personality ****** back in the studio. I just saw a grown *** man showing off his hairy legs in his living room. I was not ready for this ****ery.
You talking about pablo on highly questionable?

Guess you've never seen Lebatard's dad always lifting his shirt up to show his belly. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom