All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Undisputed will always be held back by Skip refusing to diversify the topics.

Why the hell is there a topic today asking if it's surprising that Baker Mayfield is still with the Browns? :sick:

It always amazes me what the national media keeps holding on to in relation to people actually caring :lol: Literally no one is asking for Baker Mayfield anything. Except the national media

I hope she fully recovers and is completely okay. Going to the hospital is no joke, and it reminds me of what happened to Stuart Scott. So I really do hope she fully recovers.

so I can clown the ****ing **** out of this self hating, boot licking, ol touch my hair please dumb ***.

ESPN already has Joe Buck doing ESPN+ commentary on golfer :lol:

F2972EEB-047A-45D7-8763-BBA343F18A42.jpeg

ESPN really doesn’t get it. We don’t need more Joe Buck and Mike Greenberg. They continue to force so much old white trash on us. Never in my life did I think I wouldn’t watch ESPN everyday or at least every week.

espn is just repitive trash from morning to late afternoon. Most of the people I would tune in to watch are gone (Lebatard & Papi, Stugotz, Bomani, Michael Smith). Still like ATH though. As bad as the channel has gotten, fs1 is way worse. All they have are fake debate shows.

The only things left that I consistently watch on ESPN are NBA Today bc I love basketball and J&J for the culture. Depending on who the panelists are, I may check out ATH. And if Elle Duncan is on, I may check out 6p SC.

FS1 I'll dvr Skip and Shannon but fast forward through the trash topics. And First Things First has actually been good ever since Chris Broussard became a regular host.

It really is crazy how the sports viewing landscape has changed in the past 3 - 5 years.

No Katie Nolan, no Bomani, no Dan or Papi, neither Golic still on air, no Kenny Mayne, etc.

Did she ever go to Meadowlark? I haven't really kept up with the content Meadowlark has put out outside Lebatard Show, if there is that much out there. It seemed like they were picking up talent quick though.

Saturday Night Live lampooned First Take again, but it was cut for time and didn't run on the show.

Saturday Night Live lampooned First Take again, but it was cut for time and didn't run on the show.

Valiant effort but there's no way Perk would ever slander his boo, Steph "light eyes" Curry like that. :lol:

If they had done their research, it could have REALLY been funny. :lol:

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL
frshstunna frshstunna
wavycrocket wavycrocket
seymore cake seymore cake
ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

Some good convos about the HS/AAU era back in our day.

Dahntay Jones, How to Succeed in AAU and What Stephen A. Doesn't Know

World Champ with the Cavs and journeyman throughout the league, Dahntay Jones is in the building. The fellas talk through work ethic in the league and how AAU has changed over the years and the times they almost all walked away from basketball.

Dahntay Jones (Part 2), and the Transition From Playing-to-Coaching

We're back with Clippers assistant coach Dahntay Jones; going over group chats, where the Clippers currently sit going into next season, and what goes into playing iso defense. Perspective from a vet like this is hard to come by

Damn good convo.

Former NBA vet Larry Sanders comes by to chat about his post-playing career. One of the most unique players of the 2010's, Sanders has since moved into the creative entertainment space, and details how he's thriving in his recent endeavors.

The No Chill with Gilbert Arenas Podcast: What's Larry Sanders Up To Nowadays? on Apple Podcasts

Back
Top Bottom