Allen Iverson is accused of abducting his 5 children; ex wife files court documents

A I is that dude and all but how does one make hundreds of millions of dollars but never paid off they crib?
sick.gif
mean.gif
the f*** is this dude doing with his money??

it's fair to run a mortgage for the tax breaks so AI may have done that (may have just not cared) and then the well ran dry. It's a good thing he has that trust fund but 18 years for 20 mill is a longggggg time.

Last edited:
One of my favorite athletes ever. It's a got damn shame how everything is playing out for him.

All he had to do was swallow his pride and come off the bench and his career woulda ended a lot better.

Last edited:
If he would have come off the bench he'd prob still be in the NBA

yup, even when people are offering him deals (D league in a mavericks farm team) he feels he's too big for it....son's ego is a major problem....

starbury did da correct thing, you burned all your bridges? go kick *** in china.

Tough to see AI go through these troubles man |I :frown: One of my favorite players of all time.

As far as his trust fund goes, when he signed his contract with Reebok awhile back, $30 million of that contract was put into a trust fund, but he can't touch it until he's 55. After the divorce, his wife got half though... Its still $15 million he could fall back on, the only thing is he can't touch it for 17 more years.

Back
Top Bottom