Allen Iverson - Reebok Answer 13

I haven't been a supporter of the Reebok AI line since the Answer 7. That was the last good shoe. I don't even know what to think about these. Theylook like knock-offs of DWade's Converse. The Wade 4 I think that was.

Those look a lil to high or maybe its the bad color. I will get them jus becuzz they are Ai'S

Alrite sumbody @ tha reebok head quarters needs 2 get fired son....
tired.gif
...A.S.A.P

Wheneva iverson contract is ova wit reebok he needs ta jump 2 anotha company

I can't beieve ppl go 2 skool fa designing & make **** like dis....
indifferent.gif

They're not bad, but they won't be selling. I haven't seen one person rocking his current model.

It makes me wonder how the designer of the answer line is still gainfully employed.

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

I haven't been a supporter of the Reebok AI line since the Answer 7. That was the last good shoe. I don't even know what to think about these. They look like knock-offs of DWade's Converse. The Wade 4 I think that was.

Are you kidding me? Wade has NEVER had a shoe that looked this good. I'm not a fan of this colorway of the XIII, but this shoe is certified sick...

Midsole looks real interesting. But the uppers, not feeling them right now. Doesn't look like I'd purchase these unless they were absolute ballingmachines.

Originally Posted by starbury03

Will be getting these on sale.
roll.gif
haha.. its different.. ALOT different from what everyone isprobably used to. Thanks but no thanks!

I actually like them...i got the new Omni Hexrides AI's and i use them for ballin....really nice shoes

It actually looks good, I love the simple design.. Hopefully AI gets a contract from an NBA team so he can wear these..

I dig them, but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase.

If I walked into a footlocker and they were reduced price and the F&F was going to reduce the price further, I would proably buy them.

That is a lot of things to go right...what I'm saying is, they aren't bad.

Cripes.

Back
Top Bottom