img73938136093.jpg

img73838136157.jpg

img73848136193.jpg

img73868136265.jpg

img73878136298.jpg

img73918136402.jpg

saw this on kenlu

There was a post already, but thanks.

I lost whatever shred of respect I had for AI this past season.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Why because he don't want to come off the bench?

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Because if dude lost respect for AI based on this season, he has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to basketball.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Because if dude lost respect for AI based on this season, he has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to basketball.
That was my point when I asked him why? LOL

regarding the thread, the pics was posted way back but i believe they were different colorways, regarding losing respect for AI, i believe a lot of people arepointing the fingers at him as what happened to Detroit but clearly the whole team was not clicking, even rip and sheed had subpar seasons and only tay waskind of consistent from the get go. and curry, oh my, props to him for lasting 1 season, he should stick to being an assistant imo.

You guys ever read a book called Out of Bounds? I liked AI, and countless other NBA players until I read that book.

Try actually looking into what goes on in the NBA, and not what you see on TV.

Then again, both of you got AI in your avy, so there's probably no point if you worship the guy.

Yes, I lost respect for him because he didn't want to come off of the bench. Detroit had a terrible season, and the player Denver traded for made them achampionship contender this season. And this is coming from someone who doesn't even really like Billups because of the sexual assault case he was involvedin earlier in his career.

And I don't need anyone to tell me I don't know anything about basketball, I don't have any problem admitting that. But I would only take that atface value from someone who knows more about basketball than I do and I don't know if you guys qualify.

Those are good points jepeh, maybe Dumars wants to mix things up and get some cap space.

Detroit fell off big time, that team has so much talent to produce so little, they were virtual locks for E.C. champs every season.

these look like good ballin shoes, im not big into the hexride thing tho, the grip is questionable !

Such an awkward ankle cut..I respect the simplicity of design but these don't please me overall. Then again, I haven't liked an AI shoe since the IX.

Those are good points jepeh, maybe Dumars wants to mix things up and get some cap space.

Detroit fell off big time, that team has so much talent to produce so little, they were virtual locks for E.C. champs every season.

thanks, even when chauncey was there i thought the pistons had a slow start then came the early trade and things really went downhill from there

Yeah, that's why I wouldn't blame Dumars for trying to mix things up. I think most people thought Billups was on the decline because of his age, andwho could know that Denver would turn out this way.

I just read on MSN that Houston could have gotten Billups and Prince for T-Mac. That probably would have worked out for the Rockets, all things considered.

All the AI stuff aside, the shoes are interesting.

Back
Top Bottom