Allison Stokke is Now Open for Business

[h1]Allison Stokke Is Now Open For Business[/h1]
By DAULERIO, 4:00 PM on Thu May 7 2009, 29,359 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop

allisonstokke.png
Yesterday, a ridiculously predictable press release came in from Spike TV about their "Guys Choice Awards" and one of the categories was for "Sexiest Athlete." Guess who's nominated?

Exactly. Miss Stokke, the young pole vaulter from California who caused a masturbating riot on the internet in 2007, will be going up against ping-pong vixen Biba Golic. Now, remember when all of this controversy bubbled up after Stokke's father, Allan, went to the Washington Post and said he was keeping a "watchful eye" on all the horny strangers admiring his daughter's @@% on With Leather. To Allan Stokke, Matt Ufford was evil incarnate and should have been drawn and quartered for sullying his daughter's image. To Allison? She just wanted to pole vault and hated the attention that was coming her way:
"Even if none of it is illegal, it just all feels really demeaning," Allison Stokke said. "I worked so hard for pole vaulting and all this other stuff, and it's almost like that doesn't matter. Nobody sees that. Nobody really sees me."

Cut to two years later, and Miss Stokke, now 20, is part of this Spike TV event. But does she know about this? Or is this just another crop of creepy dudes capitalizing on her looks for their own gain without her knowledge?

I spoke with the PR man for Spike TV and, as it turns out, Allison does know about this. She's okay with it. And? If she wins...she will show up to the event to claim her prize as "Sexiest Athlete,"Spike TV says. I hope Eli Saslow is penning a follow-up story right this minute.

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Dammit ENOUGH about this chick
smh.gif
agreed, i stop mastubating to her back in 2007. She is very pretty but i can find better looking girls at the gym.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

I see her as overrated.

Dont get me wrong though, I'd still smash.
Truth, go to any college and find her and better...

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Dammit ENOUGH about this chick
smh.gif
agreed, i stop mastubating to her back in 2007. She is very pretty but i can find better looking girls at the gym.
qft
roll.gif

The only reason she was so hyped is because she was 18 but still in high school when people found out about her.

shes cute but thats about it, some of you need to go out and see some real girls because shes not hot at all.

Back
Top Bottom