Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

Almost 40% of Americans 18-24 years old aren’t using deodorant, survey shows
CNN Newsource
23 hours ago

You might want to hold your nose for this story. Survey data shows many young people aren’t wearing deodorant.

39% of 18-to-24 year-old Americans say they haven’t worn it — or anti-perspirant — in the past 30 days. 48% say they haven’t bought those products in the past year.

The numbers go down steadily as age increases. 31% of 25-to-34 year-olds, 22% of 35-to-44 year-olds, and 16% of 45-to-54 year-olds reported going without the product all month.

There’s no explanation for exactly why younger people are shunning deodorant. They appear to mirror other generations on other issues of hygiene, like washing their hair every day.

The data comes from polling company You Gov, which surveyed more than 52,000 people on the issue

https://www.localmemphis.com/news/l...years-old-arent-using-deodorant-survey-shows/

:smh:

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I do every day, but I remember being 21 and thinking I didn’t sweat or have the body hair needed to have to.

Most deodorants are toxic. Anti-perspirants are just unnatural. Blocking your body's detoxification system? Lol ok

I'd rather stink than put carcinogens on my body that will absorb into my bloodstream and lodge in my organs.

Eat healthy, drink water, and use an all natural soap like Dr. Bronners. You won't stink nearly as bad as the douche wearing tons of cologne.

Neither does 95% of the world outside of Canada/US. Deodorant is truly overrated, it’s you sensitive *** people and capitalism that has ruined Le funk.

I ran out of deodorant yesterday morning and have very limited free time to hit a store to grab more.

So this morning, I did grab some before work, but never really found the time to go into the bathroom and put some on. Made it through the day just fine. Ripe now though.

Most deodorants are toxic. Anti-perspirants are just unnatural. Blocking your body's detoxification system? Lol ok

I'd rather stink than put carcinogens on my body that will absorb into my bloodstream and lodge in my organs.

Eat healthy, drink water, and use an all natural soap like Dr. Bronners. You won't stink nearly as bad as the douche wearing tons of cologne.

People hate deodorant and cologne.... ya some funky people wtf.

I use organic deodorant especially since i play ball on the regular & my line of work makes me sweat like a slave ...it works to a degree i tried the no deodorant thing once upon a time ago it definitely is embarassing ...& using regular deodorants that eventually will fu*k u up later on down the line dont feel on my skin since i started using organic

I use organic deodorant especially since i play ball on the regular & my line of work makes me sweat like a slave ...it works to a degree i tried the no deodorant thing once upon a time ago it definitely is embarassing ...& using regular deodorants that eventually will fu*k u up later on down the line dont feel on my skin since i started using organic

1. Organic deodorants ain’t it Chief. I tried it for a bit once and it was not working.

2. How does regular deodorant **** you up?

I definitely thought this was due to health reasons. Aluminium zirconium is bad for your liver.

Turns out they just wylin.

Deodorant is a wave I'll never hop off.

Never used deodorant, but I can be covered in sweat and not smell. My wife just perspires a little and gets funky pits. She always laughs that I come in from playing ball soaking wet and not having an odor.:lol::lol::lol:

I do shower a couple of times a day though.

Odor is also caused by diet, frequency of cleaning oneself, and I’m sure other factors. Cultures that consume lots of onions or garlic will generally have more of a smell.

I haven’t used deodorant/antiperspirant in years as there is no need for me. I eat and drink healthy enough and am a very active gym person and sweat A LOT, plus I go into the sauna and steam room 3-4 times a week which makes me sweat even more.

There’s been a few times where I’ve gone to the gym during my lunch break, but forget to bring a change of clothes, so I end up going back to work in the same workout shirt after showering. No one’s ever complained or mentioned anything to me about being musty. :lol:

That's because people are generally non-confrontational.

There was a guy who didn't wear deodorant at a job I worked st a long time ago. He was musty, but I never saw or heard of anyone saying anything to him. It was discussed amongst everyone else though.

Don't use anti persperants...

I use natural deodorants most of the time... Since it's summer I'll buy an old spice deodorant to get me through the heat...

Can't be blocking your sweat....

Yeah, I thought about that as well, but I’ve been around close friends and family after not showering at the gym as well and they never mentioned any odors either. They would definitely tell me if i stunk.

Back
Top Bottom