Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

I am curious what the rate of non deodorant and anti antiperspirant usage was for past cohort of 18-24 year old. What was it in in 2009 or 1999 or 1989?

Wait, there's no data on that? Wait what? this "study" is not academic at all and is a lame attempt at bashing "kids these days." You don't say?

Also what is meant by do not wear deodorant? Does it mean they never wear it or they sometimes do not wear it.

When I was 18-24, I usually wore deodorant but sometimes, I'd forget, especially when the weather was cool. When you're young and thin and it's not hot outside, it's amazing how little one can sweat. Bathe once or twice per day and always wear clean clothes and body odor is not an issue for a lot of people.

I am curious what the rate of non deodorant and anti antiperspirant usage was for past cohort of 18-24 year old. What was it in in 2009 or 1999 or 1989?

Wait, there's no data on that? Wait what? this "study" is not academic at all and is a lame attempt at bashing "kids these days." You don't say?

Also what is meant by do not wear deodorant? Does it mean they never wear it or they sometimes do not wear it.

When I was 18-24, I usually wore deodorant but sometimes, I'd forget, especially when the weather was cool. When you're young and thin and it's not hot outside, it's amazing how little one can sweat. Bathe once or twice per day and always wear clean clothes and body odor is not an issue for a lot of people.
lies everybody got a odor regardless of weather conditions or weight. Deodorant>

lies everybody got a odor regardless of weather conditions or weight. Deodorant>
East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor. The reduction in body odor and sweating may be due to adaptation to colder climates by their ancient Northeast Asian ancestors.

get this crap outta here asian black purple blue you stink you stink b and yes asian people stink too.

So yall are serious with this Asian folks don't stink crusade?
We take it as serious as black men don't cheat, I guess.

Cause I damn sure have.......nevermind . Won't get banned
Not saying I agree all asians don’t stink, just posting an article I remember.

I’ve definitely crossed paths with many smelly asians.

I believe the research just stated that asians are less prone to body odour.

I don’t see what’s so offensive, it’s like saying coloured people are less prone to skin cancer than whites, which is true.

But like everything in life, theres always exceptions

Coloured*

This cat living in 1910.

That's that insult when folks try to be politically correct and don't know they're still offensive.

I don’t see what’s so offensive, it’s like saying coloured people are less prone to skin cancer than whites, which is true.

@KHUFU
@hand2handking
@layziegunts

Horrible example.

Body ODOR is subjective .

Skin Cancer is objective .

Who hast the power to say someone is less prone to body odor when odors aren't universally agreed upon?

So yea, BS

What’s the the politically correct way to say it?

If I offended I apologize but I included myself in that category.

Educate me instead of simply trying to label me as a racist.

I posted this earlier

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.verygoodlight.com/2016/12/14/koreans-dont-produce-body-odor/amp/

According to a LiveScience articlefrom 2013, scientists discovered there was actually a gene called ABCC11, which determines if a person is smelly or not. Those who produce a dry version of earwax apparently also lack the same bacteria that festers in underarms and causes odor. Huh. The reasoning, this Guardian article explains, was because those who produce dry earwax also don’t produce the protein that transports sweat out of pores in our armpits, which attracts bacteria that cause body odor.

“While only 2-percent of Europeans lack the genes for smelly armpits, most East Asians and almost all Koreans lack this gene,” an expert named Ian Day, a genetic epidemiologist at the University of Bristol, told the publication.

Another article from scientific American

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/people-without-underarm-protection/

Another article

https://www.verygoodlight.com/2016/12/14/koreans-dont-produce-body-odor/

Back
Top Bottom