Along the lines of FML and textsfromlastnight.com, I present to you

... a site for __S like me and enPHAN
grin.gif

HIGHdeas.com
(The best ideas while you're high
)

[h2]flavoured chewable pens[/h2]
I often catch myself chewing on pens while I study, which may be a bad habit but....*+%% happens. So it came to me, why cant this pen taste good, and why does it always have to end up chewed and nasty? Why not make chewable, flavoured pens that wont break and exude a pleasant, chewing gum like taste?

[h2]Prohibition month[/h2]
In the month preceding 4/20, everyone fasts from the herb in order to save money to donate to their preferred political organization for legalization (i.e. NORML, MPP, SSDP, etc) and then celebrates the end on 4/20. It will be like that whole Lent thing leading up to Easter except useful.

[h2]Pick Your Channels[/h2]
Offer a cable service with scaled pricing based on how many channels you'd like to subscribe to, and all channels are custom chosen. Say I only watch ESPN, Comedy Central, and HBO; with this service I only pay for those 3 channels, which if you charged even just half of what cable costs, would be a steal.

[h2]The Philosphy Channel[/h2]
The History Channel is cool. National Geographic and The Discovery Channel can be cool sometimes. But, i want a channel that focuses mainly on the ideas of history's most outstanding thinkers: Socrates, Marx, Locke, Plato, Confucias, Descartes, Machiavelli, Nietzche, etc.

You would blaze, get some cheerios with bananas, chill on the couch, turn on the t.v., and have your %!*%%!$ mind blown.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h2]Swine flu highdea: surgical masks shaped as pigs snouts[/h2]
On the surface, good for the kids, stops disease from spreading. But really: Millions of pigs wandering the public transits systems of the world. Orwellian.

Maybe some could be beaks too.

[h2]Noir Super Mario Game[/h2]
I want to see a Mario game that takes place in NY city or some kind of noiresque city. I want to see graphics on par with GTA4 but much darker, harsher and grittier. In the story, Bowser would be a general in Hell's army trying to take the human world. Mario happens to be a tough Italian plumber who never was one to take *+%% from anyone. Adventure ensues when he gets caught up in the mix and has to fight his way through the city. Koopas could be little demonspawn. The venus fly traps could be giant man-eating plants from Hell (Little Shop of Horrors kinda thing). The green tubes would lead to an alternate dimension where Bowser is hiding and order/sending troops to the mortal word and they get their through the pipes. Throughout the game you come upon pipes and end up going back and forth between worlds. Mushrooms when eaten would give you temporary super strength and size (Hulk but not as big). Fire flowers would be flowers with the power of hellfire itself and when eaten would temporarily grant you various pyrokenetic abilities. Stars would shield you with a divine aura making you temporarily invincible and smiting any demon that came near you. Blood and guts. Harsh shadows. A dark story line. Photo-realistic graphics. YES.http://highdeas.com/gaming/Noir_Super_Mario_Game

[h2]Bluetooth for the crazies who talk to themselves[/h2]
I live by the beach and somehow the beach attracts plenty of wackos. Many walk around talking to their nonexistent friends. I feel bad for them, because it usually elicits stares from the uninitiated (tourists). I walk around talking to people too, but I pay a hefty price for that privilege.

I say donate any used bluetooth headsets that are non-functional and give them to those who practice this form of self-enlightenment. They'll feel better knowing that they now look like they are actually on the phone and that they seem less crazy. Now if I could only devise a way for them to take a shower, or care enough to. Perhaps a subliminal message embedded into the earpiece that repeats every 5 minutes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

[h2]The Philosphy Channel[/h2]
The History Channel is cool. National Geographic and The Discovery Channel can be cool sometimes. But, i want a channel that focuses mainly on the ideas of history's most outstanding thinkers: Socrates, Marx, Locke, Plato, Confucias, Descartes, Machiavelli, Nietzche, etc.

This would be a great channel.
grin.gif

Prohibition month is a pretty good idea...I don't think it will work as far as legalization but I think it's a good idea

Back
Top Bottom