Alphamega's Daughter stabbed at club crucial...Son's jaw broken too

Starpulse: Rapper Alfamega is in shock after his children were involved in a violent altercation at T.I.'s Georgia nightclub - his daughtersuffered multiple stab wounds and his son broke his jaw.

The hip-hop star's kids were caught up in the clash at Club Crucial in Atlanta, which is co-owned by T.I., on Christmas Eve. Alfamega, real name CedricZellars, has confirmed his daughter and son - who have not been named - were seriously injured when a group allegedly attacked the girl and his son stepped into help.

His daughter was admitted to the hospital after suffering three stab wounds and a punctured lung, while his son was treated for a broken jaw and multiplecontusions. They have since been released from the hospital and Zellars confirmed the news to Allhiphop.com.

However, he's convinced the attack had nothing to do with his previous feud with T.I., which saw him dumped from the hip-hop mogul's record label amidallegations Zellars was once a police informant, because people at the club were not aware of his kids' identity.

He tells the website, "I had a talk with Tip's (T.I.'s) Uncle Derrick, who co-owns Club Crucial. I was like, 'My daughter got stabbed up thereand my son got his jaw fractured.' He was like 'Huh? I didn't know that. They didn't know, they didn't know they were my children. I wastold that my children wasn't (sic) in the wrong. The girls and the dudes attacked her and stabbed her and basically my son jumped in cause they wereattacking his sister and somebody hit him from the blindside."

"They (bosses at the club) were really shocked and remorseful. And I told they the only reason I am going to give them a pass is because they didn'tknow. I am glad that both of my children are still living."

eek.gif

why does he still stay in atl
smh.gif
and club crucial of all places, one of the hoodest clubs in Atlanta at that

how old is that cat he gotta be like 42 atleast is Crucial a 18^ for any of you atl cats?

His whole family is disgraced now...time to pack it up. Head to SC or something.

just cuz he a police informant dont make him soft..alphamega still nice with them hands.. i hope his son and daughter makes a full recovery wouldnt wish thaton my worst enemy

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

just cuz he a police informant dont make him soft..alphamega still nice with them hands.. i hope his son and daughter makes a full recovery wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy
Quoted for extreme truth

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I guess snitches and their children get stiches?

beat me to it
How does he even know they didn't set it up? How u gonna call TIP ppl and ask if they knew about a fight ? Like they really gonna say yeah it was us
Dude is shook and trying to save face by looking like a concerned parent, knowing he not gonna do nada
Ls on all sides

Back
Top Bottom