Alright guys, need some more help (SMH @ me, sorry for another one)

alright, so i saw the ex twice this week and it was almost like nothin happened, we were good, really good, i mean we even kissed and what not and all that kinda stuff........which confused the @@$* out of me and im still confused. Anyway, yesterday she had some family thing and said shed call me when she got home, so i was like alright cool. She never called me. Not the first time this has happened, so i was like i understand things happen but you gotta stay true to your word more and she freaked out for no reason, she was like i dont need a lecture and blah blah blah. All i said was to try to keep your word more, and she said i was making a huge deal out of it when in reality she was. She was like i dont need you keeping tabs on me and blah blah, which im not trying, its just if someone says they're gonna do somethin, i dont like being left hanging. Do you guys think im wrong for saying what i said to her?

oj-simpson-smiling-murder-trial.jpg

smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] @ you. That's not your chick anymore, bruh.. Secondly, why even take your EX seriously? When I'm done [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]chillin with my ex and we do what we do [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](step1), we continue on with our normal lives.. Which means, we don't speak to each other for a couple of weeks and then we hook up again and repeat step 1.. The ex is more like the side chick to me. Unless we talked about getting into a relationship and all that jazz, I wouldn't even expect so much as a phone call when she says "I'm gonna call you".. Get some females on deck.[/color]

i mean we even kissed and what not and all that kinda stuff........which confused the @@$* out of me and im still confused.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I honestly don't see why you're confused. When you hook up with an ex on some random type steez, #%$# like this is supposed to go down.[/color]

yeah, you shouldn't of said anything to her and kept it moving. you're SUPPOSEd to be over her, so why show her that little stuff like that gets to you. She got one up on you playa.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] @ you. That's not your chick anymore, bruh.. Secondly, why even take your EX seriously? When I'm done [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]chillin with my ex and we do what we do [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](step1), we continue on with our normal lives.. Which means, we don't speak to each other for a couple of weeks and then we hook up again and repeat step 1.. The ex is more like the side chick to me. Unless we talked about getting into a relationship and all that jazz, I wouldn't even expect so much as a phone call when she says "I'm gonna call you".. Get some females on deck.[/color]

i mean we even kissed and what not and all that kinda stuff........which confused the @@$* out of me and im still confused.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I honestly don't see why you're confused. When you hook up with an ex on some random type steez, #%$# like this is supposed to go down.[/color]

nah man, but its not even like that, we were together two years man, we still love each other, i mean we went out to lunch and whatnot, we didnt "hook up", we been talkin a lot lately

Originally Posted by needsomejays

smh.gif
@ you. That's not your chick anymore, bruh.. Secondly, why even take your EX seriously? When I'm done chillin with my ex and we do what we do (step1), we continue on with our normal lives.. Which means, we don't speak to each other for a couple of weeks and then we hook up again and repeat step 1.. The ex is more like the side chick to me. Unless we talked about getting into a relationship and all that jazz, I wouldn't even expect so much as a phone call when she says "I'm gonna call you".. Get some females on deck.

I honestly don't see why you're confused. When you hook up with an ex on some random type steez, #%$# like this is supposed to go down.

nah man, but its not even like that, we were together two years man, we still love each other, i mean we went out to lunch and whatnot, we didnt "hook up", we been talkin a lot lately

YNS
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
smh.gif
Keyword. That's not your chick anymore. Like someone said earlier, she doesn't owe you !#$@. You can play around and find some way to make !#$@ work in your favor, or make it seem like she was in the wrong and you were in the right, but I don't see it as such.. I already gave you my advice, open your eyes & get some more females on your team. Good luck.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
smh.gif
Keyword. That's not your chick anymore. Like someone said earlier, she doesn't owe you !#$@. You can play around and find some way to make !#$@ work in your favor, or make it seem like she was in the wrong and you were in the right, but I don't see it as such.. I already gave you my advice, open your eyes & get some more females on your team. Good luck.[/color]

yeah i know, she doesnt owe me anything i get that now, but we both wanna make it work, so we had our time apart and now we're trying to get back to where we were

Its usually the role of the female to get emotionally attached. she got you whipped like that %#*#% is platinum! 
laugh.gif

nah, youre not thinking clearly. You have to approach her differently now that you two have broken up. Do not smother and do not act needy with her.

Originally Posted by daemacho

nah, youre not thinking clearly. You have to approach her differently now that you two have broken up. Do not smother and do not act needy with her.
yeah, i gotcha man, its just hard going from being that close and then just all the sudden not being able to you know? Almost like thats the only way i know how to be with her, just sucks

and yes i know, im a mess

Bro, y'all broke up for a reason, right? She probably had intercourse while you were seperate and you still want to try and make ammends? Damn son, smfh, have some self-respect and search for some quality girls, or something.

Real talk, you sounding like a female every passing day, we all have problems, but life continues it does not stop for anyone.

Make everyday count, forget her, and keep searching for wifey, or whatever you need to get by.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Oh, and Raul wouldn't be proud.

laugh.gif

i wish it were that easy though dude, im tryin man i really am, we didnt talk/see each other for almost 2 months, and then i forgot i had some games that i needed to get back that i let her brother borrow and then we kinda just hit it off again  when we saw each other

yeah, i gotcha man, its just hard going from being that close and then just all the sudden not being able to you know? Almost like thats the only way i know how to be with her, just sucks

yo man. im kinda in the same situation as you. i know i said kill her but i was just kidding. but +%+% like this never works. u gotta break the strings wit her and do your own thing man. girls just want to keep u around for the attention. hope this helps

Originally Posted by TSX24

yo man. im kinda in the same situation as you. i know i said kill her but i was just kidding. but +%+% like this never works. u gotta break the strings wit her and do your own thing man. girls just want to keep u around for the attention. hope this helps

i dont feel like its really like that though, cause im actually the one who broke up with her, but i dont know, i could be wrong

I would have just let it slide, u should have not said anything to her about not calling back.

what I do if anyone does that to me, I would blow it to their face later when I get mad or if they constantly do it later.

I kno its hard not to simp with some one u love or care for a lot, u can't help yourself.

U should just have a serious talk with her and tell her how u really feel about her and that you want some thing serious.

Originally Posted by TSX24

TRUTH! it sounds ******ed but ayye girls do it on the consistent basis just to boost their self esteem
smh.gif

Sometimes females are trippy like that. Just talk to her calmly, tell her to stay calm and ask her why did she start tripping.

Back
Top Bottom