Alright, males and females of NT: What's the dealbreaker for you?

I'm a pretty open-minded guy but there are some things that are absolute dealbreakers. Like I wouldn't even think twice.

- Smokers. Chain, after meals, or social, it's disgusting.
- Girls without personal style.
- Elitist vegans/vegetarians.
- Asians girls who dye their hair blonde.
- Facebook. If FB is a big part of her daily routine, I won't bother. Nothing wrong with using FB but if you update your status every 5 minutes and post 100s of pics from your last outing to a bar you hit up once a week, it's a dealbreaker. I use FB once a month and haven't updated my profile pic since I started it in college 5 years ago.
- Sex and the City syndrome. No need to explain.
- Skechers. Alright, this may sound ******ed, but Skechers are by far the UGLIEST shoes ever and something about it just bothers me. Maybe it's the 'S'. Who knows.

I'm a pretty open-minded guy but there are some things that are absolute dealbreakers. Like I wouldn't even think twice.

- Smokers. Chain, after meals, or social, it's disgusting.
- Girls without personal style.
- Elitist vegans/vegetarians.
- Asians girls who dye their hair blonde.
- Facebook. If FB is a big part of her daily routine, I won't bother. Nothing wrong with using FB but if you update your status every 5 minutes and post 100s of pics from your last outing to a bar you hit up once a week, it's a dealbreaker. I use FB once a month and haven't updated my profile pic since I started it in college 5 years ago.
- Skechers. Alright, this may sound ******ed, but Skechers are by far the UGLIEST shoes ever and something about it just bothers me. Maybe it's the 'S'. Who knows.

She cant have any male frends , but i can have all the female frends i want <br>
i can check her phone whenever i want but she cant check mine

unfourtunatly this isnt how my relashunship is right now
frown.gif

She cant have any male frends , but i can have all the female frends i want <br>
i can check her phone whenever i want but she cant check mine

unfourtunatly this isnt how my relashunship is right now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

the #***? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the #***? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not picky.......she has to be fit (skinny, slim, lookslike she works out), good hygiene and open-minded. That's it.

I'm not picky.......she has to be fit (skinny, slim, lookslike she works out), good hygiene and open-minded. That's it.

Explain

Understandable
roll.gif

Explain

Understandable
roll.gif

Im sure there are alot but off the top.

To many kids. One I can do but your shot has to be on point.
No car. I'm talking never had a license and have no plans to get one
No job or school.
Walks around with his pants at his ankles in coogi and whatever else these boys out here wear. Basically no one looks like they are from Richmond.
Guys who do music. One of the most annoying things ever.

Im sure there are alot but off the top.

To many kids. One I can do but your shot has to be on point.
No car. I'm talking never had a license and have no plans to get one
No job or school.
Walks around with his pants at his ankles in coogi and whatever else these boys out here wear. Basically no one looks like they are from Richmond.
Guys who do music. One of the most annoying things ever.

Back
Top Bottom