Alright, so here's the issue with my recent purchase of Seaglow product

Here goes the story,

I made the purchase on August 20th and paid right away, therefore I received a confirmation e-mail. However, after 2 weeks of waiting, nothing showed up at mydoor when it should have only taken 2-4 business days to deliver, so I made a quick call regarding the product. The dude told me the product has been delayedfrom Netherland and he will ship it by the end of the week, so I waited for another week and half, nothing showed up and I was getting impatient so I calledagain to cancel my order. He was rude and seem like he did not want to do it, he told me he will do it as soon as he has a computer. Just to double checktoday, I called to make sure if the charge has been reversed and he simply told me that he did it and he hung up left me having more questions to ask, when Icalled back 3 more times, he told me he has family things to do and will check later. According to my bank online statement, I have not received the money.I'm extremely upset about the customer service, how long will it take to get the money back? and I wonder if anyone else has the same problem with IslandGirl?

Thanks fellas

Back
Top Bottom