Alright so the cops stopped me over today

if there was traffic and you didnt stop, i could see the problem. but if the roads are clear of cars,
smh.gif
at the cop.

I dont know where most of ya live saying use the sidewalk, but here in austin you get a ticket for that.
Bikes are suppose to be treated like cars here. I seen a cop chase a dude down couple blocks to give him a ticket for not stoping at a stop sign, on campus.
I honestly think its a whole lot bs, but its whatever. If bikes wanted to be treated like cars, they should act like cars(not cut clog up the lane going 5mphor not yielding right away when i get to the stop sign first).

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

definetly seems petty on his part.. people around my way dont stop at lights either.. infact they can pretty much do whatever they want.. i remember one guy in the middle of a lane of road.. USE THE SIDEWALK!
bikes are supposed to be on the road.

and OP.. yes.. you're operating a vehicle.. you're supposed to obey all traffic rules.

You have to follow the same rules as a car.
smh.gif
I hate bikers that don't, its a damn epidemic in Minneapolis and then they whine when they get hit by cars.Well hell if you would have stopped at the red light ya wouldn't have gotten hit! Grrr
laugh.gif

My cousin got pulled over on a bicycle for "speeding"

There's this hill by this police station on Natural Bridge Rd in Bridgeton, MO (St. Louis) that he was coming down and he passed the cop at an"extreme rate of speed" cop said he looked left and right before pulling out and right as he was about to pull put the bicycle flew past him.

Didn't get a ticket but cop asked to see his license and everything

At first I was like
indifferent.gif

Then I was like
smh.gif

Then I just
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

My cousin got pulled over on a bicycle for "speeding"

There's this hill by this police station on Natural Bridge Rd in Bridgeton, MO (St. Louis) that he was coming down and he passed the cop at an "extreme rate of speed" cop said he looked left and right before pulling out and right as he was about to pull put the bicycle flew past him.

Didn't get a ticket but cop asked to see his license and everything

At first I was like
indifferent.gif

Then I was like
smh.gif

Then I just
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao wow

i was with my friend one day and we were stopped by the cop. my friends dad was smoking his cigg and blowing smoke in the officers direction. eventually thecop asked him to toss it away and he said he wouldnt cause that would be littering lol

You failed bro, make sure to stop next time. You're not gonna hurt anybody on a bike...but you could get knocked OUT!!

Back
Top Bottom