Alright so the cops stopped me over today

for a pretty stupid reason i was riding my bicycle and the cop pulled me over and said you didnt stop at the stop sign but 1 thing im on a freaking bike soanybody in NT that know about road rules can i really get a ticket for this

What are you trying to do?

Kill somebody?

smh.gif

I HATE people who are on bicycles and don't stop at stop signs. Tell you what, if I stop at my sign and then decide to go and I hit you, that is about1000% your fault.

Well...I guess I see how there can be some confusion when you're riding a bike. You don't need any type of license to ride a bicycle, so the peopleriding the bike don't have a proven knowledge of the rules on the road...BUT, the OP probably can drive, or is old enough to know that a stop sign meansfor you to stop. But the stop sign is there so you don't hit a car...and fyi, bike

nah there was no traffic i always stop when theres cars but it was empty the cop saw me from a distance

If your in the street ridding your bike then you must follow the same rules and regulations as other motor vehicles.

BTW your title should read. "Alright, so the cops pulled me over today."

No need to thank me.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

I HATE people who are on bicycles and don't stop at stop signs. Tell you what, if I stop at my sign and then decide to go and I hit you, that is about 1000% your fault.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by JesusR23

Originally Posted by rudy

did he really give you a ticket?

no but he was telling me he should of

WOOOOWWW, he was just probably bored and didnt have anythin else to do
laugh.gif

lol for real for some reason im getting bad luck with the cops

definetly seems petty on his part.. people around my way dont stop at lights either.. infact they can pretty much do whatever they want.. i remember one guy inthe middle of a lane of road.. USE THE SIDEWALK!

weird things i seen police get on people for............

riding bikes on sidewalks.....but he was a hustler

sittin on the trash can in front of the store.......they were hustlin as well

gambling for bubble gum..........they even took the gum

spittin on the sidewalk.........he too, was a hustlin

police had us surrounded for wearin halloween masks.......on halloween day.

police ran up and surrounded me and my pops in the car, cuz somebody called them and said i was "loadin his guns".....i was about 13 yrsold.
and we were just fixing the stereo system

i noted that people was hustlin cuz the police never....ever asked for or searched for drugs.

it was only "gimmie the dice" "gimmie the gum" " "dont sit here" dont spit there" "dont wear these""hey....where are the guns"

they werent concerned with the really dangerous/illegal stuff, they were only concerned with the lil things.

let somebody get shot, they are nowhere to be found.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

so cause you're on 2 wheels instead of four you have immunity from traffic codes??

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Seriously. If you're referring to a bicycle then ride on the damn sidewalk if you don't want to stop at stop signs and if you want to rideon the road obey the !@+#+%$ laws. If you're referring to a bike as in motorcycle then
indifferent.gif

did he really give you a ticket?

no but he was telling me he should of

WOOOOWWW, he was just probably bored and didnt have anythin else to do
laugh.gif

lol for real for some reason im getting bad luck with the cops

ya me too man, i got pulled over one time while driving my 78 monte carlo, i was wearing alot of red, maybe i looked suspicious. it was wierd, i was drivingout of a street and was gonna turn right, the copped passed by right in front of me and was going the way i was gonna go and just stared at me then i see himpull over the the side of the road and i said F#%$ this and i turned left then i see him do a U turn and turns his lights on i was like FML what i do.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom