Alright, which NT'er is this?

probably Fresh...his girl got mad...stole his shoes, then made the thread bout how he doesn't pay attention to her...

[Kay Slay] Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn [/Kay Slay]

thats messed up
tired.gif
, prolly somebody he know.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

probably Fresh...his girl got mad...stole his shoes, then made the thread bout how he doesn't pay attention to her...
That really happened? When?

must have taken a while to transport 50 pairs out.

somebody should have seen something lol.

nonetheless it sucks. Hopefully the thief will be caught before he sales it all.

that totally blows

and soulchild i remember reading on here back like 4 years ago how some dude got insurance on his kicks by saving his reciepts and taking out a policy

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

When your collection is worth more than 1k, you gotta start thinking about insurance for your kicks (if it exists).

that is like 8 pairs
laugh.gif

That had to had been planned....over 50 pairs? Come on now, get real. But if it was 50 pair from different years, I would think it would be more than $7,500total....still wholey foul.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
funny thing is this happened in seattle, and according to that thread she's from seattle as well

damn that sucks

after the last "Which NTer is this ?" thread i was extra hesitant to enter this one
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom