Alright, who still plays PS2?

Anybody? If so, is it still for new games, or just for the classic games you enjoyed before switching to another console?

i have magic swap and i play all burned games. us and japanese. i stick to my capcom and snk fighting games, rpgs, weird quircky games etc. i just dl anassload of jdm and us games off of torrent sites. still very fun.

I do & will be until the PS3 drops to a reasonable price. I'm not that much of a gamer any how so it doesn't both me that much

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Yes, but only because I don't have enough money to get a ps3.
Glad to know im not the only one then
laugh.gif

With it being obsolete in June (from what all the game stores have told me), what system will you move to, or will you just stick with PS2 and not get any newgames?

I play them in my PS3.....Def Jam: Fight for NY, Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 [and the OG for PS], Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, uhhhh......that might, no, nono. I was playin' Max Payne about a month ago, uhhhhhhh.......yeah that might be it.

Still play OG Smash Bros from time to time on N64 too.

About to start Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner again and I still need to play Final Fantasy XII.. My disc broke one day when I was trying to take it out thecase... I didnt even get to play it
smh.gif

My brother still uses his ps2 for all his old guitar hero games. I used to use my xbox until I got a 360 for xmas. The only games I played was san andreas

PS2 gaming library >>>>>>> any other system.

Games i enjoyed:

Final Fantasy X
SSX games
Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
God of War 1 & 2
Grandia series
.hack G/U series

theres more but these are all i remember

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Yes, but only because I don't have enough money to get a ps3.
Glad to know im not the only one then
laugh.gif

With it being obsolete in June (from what all the game stores have told me), what system will you move to, or will you just stick with PS2 and not get any new games?
Sony is damn near guaranteed to drop prices because they're getting their @%! beat by nintendo and microsoft so I'll buy one whenever theypush through that price drop.

speak of the devil. im on the ps2 with my boys right now. playing mortal kombat deadly alliance, smackdown vs raw 07, gradius, raiden project, gran turismo 4,and gta2
pimp.gif

i only have a ps2. im content with it as all my friends have 360's and ps3's. so i just play those systems at their house.
i could get a ps3 if i wanted to but im just holding off til the price comes down
laugh.gif

and paying $60 per game....isnt too attractive.
i only play 2k8 and madden on my ps2 so im not buying new games anyway.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Shooot. I can still bust out the original PS. Twisted Metal 2 FTW!!!
pimp.gif
Me and my cousin just re-bought every single Twisted Metal off ebay.
Small Brawl and 3 should be here sometime next week.

Tekkens
The Metal Gears
Street Fighter Anniversary
Bushido Blade 2
Crash Bandicoot Warped (my girl stay on this when she aint on COD4)

Thing is, i got a PS3 but i got the 40 GB joint.
No backwards compatibility
smh.gif

I still play Madden 08 on PS2 like its a brand new game or something lol...I have it for PS3 also but Madden 08 PS2>PS3

Back
Top Bottom