Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Meh, minorities are eventually going to take over this country soon anyways as soon as we envelope the south a bit more and plant more seeds in the political and business world. Some white people identify this as a threat to their establishment and seek to take action early to prevent us from living comfortably(a fruitless endeavor really) and thus, starting our rise in society on a big scale.

RIP to those that died today, we ought to treat them as martyrs for their sacrifice.

He can keep bringing it up, don't matter to me.

We been down that road a million times. Both sides don't do **** for black people. Racism is strong no matter who's in office.

Smh. Dude you are being intentionally dense about this whole thing.

That is not even dude's argument. And we have this argument a million times because you talk past dudes.

You are to focus on emotion that actual policy. Dude is trying to point out the policy differences the two sides which are vastly different.

We been down that road a million times. Both sides don't do **** for black people. Racism is strong no matter who's in office.

That's why we as African American must not fight each other. We need to unify badly. Sure not everyone is going to be on the same page but we all as African Americans must put aside how we feel about each other and show our oppressor that we aren't taking it anymore.

Meh, minorities are eventually going to take over this country soon anyways as soon as we envelope the south a bit more and plant more seeds in the political and business world. Some white people identify this as a threat to their establishment and seek to take action early to prevent us from living comfortably(a fruitless endeavor really) and thus, starting our rise in society on a big scale.

RIP to those that died today, we ought to treat them as martyrs for their sacrifice.

They're (Caucasians) going to do the same thing they've been doing for years; giving their positions to close friends and family that share their ideals (even if they're not qualified). They know they're dying off and it only a matter of time before minorities will take over.

Smh. Dude you are being intentionally dense about this whole thing.

That is not even dude's argument. And we have this argument a million times because you talk past dudes.

You are to focus on emotion that actual policy. Dude is trying to point out the policy differences the two sides which are vastly different.

We have it a million times cuz it's hard for ya'll to fathom that somebody don't wanna go along with a BS system. We don't have to agree on this.

They're (Caucasians) going to do the same thing they've been doing for years; giving their positions to close friends and family that share their ideals (even if they're not qualified). They know they're dying off and it only a matter of time before minorities will take over.

Even when minorities "take over" there will be a race who does the same as these white supremacists...history repeats itself, it's not in the books for multiple races to live amongst each other peacefully

We have it a million times cuz it's hard for ya'll to fathom that somebody don't wanna go along with a BS system. We don't have to agree on this.
Dude please, no one loses sleep over people like you.

We are just pointing out how ridiculous it is to champion not voting, the complain about Trump. All because of a false equivalency not grounded in fact

But you may be right, that some can't fathom why dudes take so much pride in being uninformed about basic politics, civics, and public policy, and argue that somehow that is the "woke" position to have.

But yeah do you. Duece might care to troll you, but I stopped giving a real **** a while ago

Just watched "Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade" and am watching "Downfall" now.

I just wanted to watch as many Nazis die as possible tonight.

Dude please, no one loses sleep over people like you.

We are just pointing out how ridiculous it is to champion not voting, the complain about Trump. All because of a false equivalency not grounded in fact

But you may be right, that some can't fathom why dudes take so much pride in being uninformed about basic politics, civics, and public policy, and argue that somehow that is the "woke" position to have.

But yeah do you. Duece might care to troll you, but I stopped giving a real **** a while ago

if you ain't losing sleep then let the **** go. I was responding to Deuce. I said what I had to say back in November. :lol: I'm not in these threads all "Don't vote!". Don't care to be "woke". I just peep game and choose not to go along with the boo boo.

I will never understand sitting idle on the sidelines complaining about racism.

"Man, this whole system is ****ed up so **** it--I'ma sit this one out".

For the love of all things holy, please stop being obtuse and vote for the better candidate next time b/c there WAS a definitive better candidate when it came to issues that black folks are concerned about. Was she perfect? So very far from it. Was she the answer to cure racism? Of course not--no politician is. Did she pass all the purity tests? Nah. Was Hillary going to swoop down from heaven and magically make everything better for black people everywhere in the U.S.? Nope.

But goddamn....open your eyes. Things CAN get worse. Things CAN move backwards. We're seeing that. While a politician will never cure our country of the ills of racism, electing a president that openly stoked the flames of it on the campaign trail certainly isn't going to help the cause either, right? That's called hustling backwards.

I just hope that come 2018 and 2020, folks with this line of thinking have their eyes opened. Hopefully these Killer Mike types will have had enough of Da Bigot's nonsense that they'll be forced to pull their heads out of the sand.

if you ain't losing sleep then let the **** go. I was responding to Deuce. I said what I had to say back in November. :lol: I'm not in these threads all "Don't vote!". Don't care to be "woke". I just peep game and choose not to go along with the boo boo.
Smh lol, whatever dude

You still the homie doe.

Last edited:
Camo'd out older white guy let 3/4 people pass him in line until I wasn't the only register open so he could have someone else help him today. And this is in Cali.

The argument/debate is not whether or not racism exist in either party. This discussion boils down to which political party directly tries to hinder the black community and strike down on agendas that help our community.

With that being said get off that "both parties are the same nonsense". That mindset will have you stuck in neutral and offereing up no real solutions of change and opportunities in this system that we are currently in and will have you flustered watching Hidden Colors #28 searching for answers. Thus running in place going nowhere fast.

It's that All or Nothing mentality. You don't have that mindset with your family, you don't have that mindset with your relationship, and you don't have that mindset with your employer. No need to try and act brand new and acting like your standing on principle as it pertains to politics and wanting it to be all or nothing now. As Jay Z said......."still *****"

This country was built on immigration.....this country labels people minorities....but we are one nation under god, land of the free land of the brave....we are forced to hate....

Anglos arent even native to this land. But they want to claim it as if they are and force people out.

Imagine you trying have a late night get together at your place, but you can't because these clowns cleaned out all the Home Depots, Lowes and Party Cities in your area of Tiki torches.

Dudes probably paid with their Chase Sapphire cards too. Tryna earn Ultimate rewards points off of hate and white fragility

Smh, what a time

Last edited:
Imagine you trying have a late night get together at your place, but you can't because these clowns cleaned out all the Home Deports, Lowes and Party City's in your area of Tiki torches.

Dudes probably paid with their Chase Sapphire cards too. Tryna earn Ultimate rewards points off of hate and white fragility

Smh, what a time
Son HOWLing at Chase Sapphire lmao

Back
Top Bottom