Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Can we PLEASE not turn this into a finger pointing blame game. Arguing amongst ourselves is pointless and solves nothing, while taking away from the bigger issue at hand.

Most of us (in this thread) are all on the same side. If you voted cool. If you didn't vote and have your personal reasons why, cool.

While I agree, I also think it’s imperative that those people who decided to sit out see and understand now why it is important that they don’t do the same next time around.

We don’t need to argue, but we do need to look at the situation in hindsight honestly in order to move forward correctly.

I’m no one to judge, but if people can’t see the impact not voting had now, we have a problem.

Can we PLEASE not turn this into a finger pointing blame game. Arguing amongst ourselves is pointless and solves nothing, while taking away from the bigger issue at hand.

Most of us (in this thread) are all on the same side. If you voted cool. If you didn't vote and have your personal reasons why, cool.
It shouldn't be about blame, but it is important to bring up factors in the past that have led up to today's current state of affairs. You know what they say about people who don't know their history...

As found on twitter
DHFn40tXgAAf_UU.jpg

Our systems makes stupid people feel important and that's all your displaying. Thats all I took because that's all u said. Those social programs your worried about being cut are exactly how they control people. None of these white politicians care about the black community the way u think they do. I think u need to listen to the videos u posted again cause u are the one missing the bigger picture.

"You're stupid". Excellent post, chap.

And you're veering off into territory I'm not inclined to go to with the "social programs to control people" talk, as if there aren't real benefits for real people from those programs. Good day, sir.

Kinda against the getting people fired thing. These dudes already feel "oppressed." Backing them into a corner, making them have nothing to lose, may make a good amount of them go postal. Or maybe go on their Turner diaries steez. I'd rather them fade into ostracized obscurity rather than we get Dylann Roof 2: Charlottesville Bugaloo

How you gon blame him just for being black? Ahh well, par for the course, it's why they're out in Charlottesville. We're the cause of their problems and the reason for their hate and violence.

Kinda against the getting people fired thing. These dudes already feel "oppressed." Backing them into a corner, making them have nothing to lose, may make a good amount of them go postal. Or maybe go on their Turner diaries steez. I'd rather them fade into ostracized obscurity rather than we get Dylann Roof 2: Charlottesville Bugaloo

ostracized obscurity? how they supposed to do that if they still have a job?

exposing them and making them lose their employment is the ostracization

maybe before they go postal they reflect on how their behavior/mindset led them to the point they wanna shoot in the first place

otherwise where would this condemnation come from? strangers on the internet? doesnt seem like enough imo

"You're stupid". Excellent post, chap.

And you're veering off into territory I'm not inclined to go to with the "social programs to control people" talk, as if there aren't real benefits for real people from those programs. Good day, sir.
U like being controlled and lied to we get it just understand not everyone needs to and u shouldn't attempt to make those who don't feel like they're irresponsible for not participating in this countries joke of a political system.

Kinda against the getting people fired thing. These dudes already feel "oppressed." Backing them into a corner, making them have nothing to lose, may make a good amount of them go postal. Or maybe go on their Turner diaries steez. I'd rather them fade into ostracized obscurity rather than we get Dylan Roof 2: Charlottesville Bugaloo

They get no sympathy from me. If they wanted anonymity they should've worn their hoods.

Got zero qualms whatsoever with Nazi's being named and shamed publicly...

Millions didn't lose their lives just for some ignorant and over-privileged clowns to go make a mockery of their sacrifice by glorifying one of the darkest periods in history

It shouldn't be about blame, but it is important to bring up factors in the past that have led up to today's current state of affairs. You know what they say about people who don't know their history...

Absolutely. It's an important discussion and we should all be educated in that area, especially people of color. With that being said, I just feel like sometimes people get a bit too aggressive.

If we are going to educate let's do it without the condescending demeanor.

did miss the part where you said ur first sentence isnt true? the only quoting your whole post would do is make the quote longer
There was a boiling down south when obama was president. Not saying people werent racist prior to obamas presidency but we all know how they felt after his presidency. Now today you have mid 20s early 30s thinking they were oppressed because of the negative propaganda about obama. Im not saying obama did anything wrong or shouldnt have been president but just stating the republican were very sore losers.

Which is why the election wasn't really a "choice."

They both can go to hell

After all we have seen from Trump since he got elected, I am surprised to see you type that. I am no fan of Hilary either, but you really think she would be out here fighting for the same policies as Trump and these White Nationalists?

Back
Top Bottom