Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

I need to move from CA to a swing state and vote there.

Let's trade. I need to move to CA to get away from the higher density of open and closet WS in Florida. Also would like to be able to grow my own cannabis.

Kinda against the getting people fired thing. These dudes already feel "oppressed." Backing them into a corner, making them have nothing to lose, may make a good amount of them go postal. Or maybe go on their Turner diaries steez. I'd rather them fade into ostracized obscurity rather than we get Dylann Roof 2: Charlottesville Bugaloo

You trippin man...

DHHpcT9XsAEn1UR.jpg

:smh:

I see what you mean. They knew they would be photographed so internet shame wouldn't faze them. I just don't want escalation that's all.

Not about sympathy or anonymity. Just not about pushing people into a corner where they end up doing something crazy. They already feel pushed enough where they needed to march. Who knows what else is down the pipeline is all I'm saying.

Shame is no problem. Leaving them with no way to rehabilitate and get out of that dark place/mindset is what I worry about.

Smh

I imagine Don is a college student, just learning a few things and now believes he knows everything and has a unique perspective he needs to impress on others. We've seen this type many times, i'll pass. He's got the tools though, hopefully age and maturity refines that.

That's the thing the racism BEEN in our face. Under Obama we saw incident after incident of cops killing and beating black men, women and kids and nothing happened to those cops.

So yeah Trump is worse than Hilary but again she ain't **** either. She wasn't worth voting for. If some of y'all feel like she was, cool. She won the popular anyway, she got more votes than any losing candidate ever got. So stop crying about the people that didn't vote. Look at the people that selected Trump as president.
Oh its always been obvious but we had a neutral face so folks thought it was all good. Now that the face matches who this country really is folks are outraged. As it pertains to race yes I would agree with you but that is only one aspect of being president.

Oh its always been obvious but we had a neutral face so folks thought it was all good. Now that the face matches who this country really is folks are outraged. As it pertains to race yes I would agree with you but that is only one aspect of being president.
Many would argue that black folks got comfortable with Big O in office when it comes continuing the fight.

So maybe for that reason, DT being in office woke us up.

NBA NFL MLB players should have been on strike.

There's a lot of power in this world but most people are scared because there is a greed for money

I see what I guess is a "rich" guy on Instagram saying he will bail any black person who is arrested for attacking a white person if they are attacked first

Like dude if your rich go over there yourself and do work if you truly believe in this

Nothing changed. I respect (conscious) people of color who serve this country; whether it be the police or a soldier. I couldn't serve a country nor a system that continues to give the middle finger to people who look like me.

20170813_111211-jpg.1960000
screenshot_20170813-111134-jpg.1960001

Attachments

• 20170813_111211.jpg
    20170813_111211.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_20170813-111134.jpg
    Screenshot_20170813-111134.jpg
    704.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Yea a lot of NFL players should be more vocal about social justice issues and Kaep being blackballed. Most of those cats are in sunken places and need their money to pay child support and buy Rolls Royces that will be repoed in four years.

It takes a special type of idiot to believe that white people are oppressed and are treated unfairly. "White Lives Matter" is the most unnecessary rally in the world. Sounds like a MadTV sketch.

It takes a special type of idiot to believe that white people are oppressed and are treated unfairly. "White Lives Matter" is the most unnecessary rally in the world. Sounds like a MadTV sketch.
I don't think it makes them idiots at all. Perspective. It is just what white male privilege is

If your kind has been the only voice in thjs country and now you are losing that privilege, it will feel like oppression.

Almost like how a good looking girl being told no for the first time in her life, she can't believe it.

I'll give LBJ credit he has done more then Mj ever did on a social level

Ton of respect for him.

I see what you mean. They knew they would be photographed so internet shame wouldn't faze them. I just don't want escalation that's all.

Not about sympathy or anonymity. Just not about pushing people into a corner where they end up doing something crazy. They already feel pushed enough where they needed to march. Who knows what else is down the pipeline is all I'm saying.

Shame is no problem. Leaving them with no way to rehabilitate and get out of that dark place/mindset is what I worry about.

Huh? rehabilitate?

**** these dudes.

Back
Top Bottom